Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Choose your character.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

King of the incels.

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Kind of a remaster of this thread I did last year.

Here's your characters.

Noah
  1. 6 foot 4.
  2. 5 inches long bone pressed, 4 inches around at absolute maximum erection. If he were getting his cock sucked red, and you happened to measure it between lip smacks, this is when he would be 5 inches.
  3. Face isn't special. Just an ordinary face, leaves no impression.

William
  1. 5 foot 9.
  2. 8 inches and a quarter long, 6 inches around non bone pressed erect on any given day or night.
  3. If you search "weird looking face," this guy comes up. The kind of face that is memed into infamy. A face that is unsettling to the average passerby.

James
  1. 5 foot 2.
  2. 6 inches long, bone pressed, 5 inches around. But only in the morning.
  3. A face that is "stop and stare" handsome. In a crowd of normies, at least his face stands out as obviously special. When people see him they wonder "Is there a thing going on here? Is he some kind of celebrity or model? He must be from something."
As with the last thread, no surgeries, no lifts, no frauding, no penis enlarging exercises or procedures. You pick one and be proud of who you are. You can lift. Provided the stimulus doesn't affect any of the 3 stats.

Also, if it matters to you, you can choose your ethnicity. And you can choose to be any age from 20 to 120.

Which one are you

James, facemog and dickmog are still more powerful than heightmog, also at 5'2" even a 5" dick would look like an extra limb. Besides, Noah is a cuck name.

Noah
  1. 6 foot 4.
  2. 5 inches long bone pressed, 4 inches around at absolute maximum erection. If he were getting his cock sucked red, and you happened to measure it between lip smacks, this is when he would be 5 inches.
Mustacher

James, facemog and dickmog are still more powerful than heightmog, also at 5'2" even a 5" dick would look like an extra limb. Besides, Noah is a cuck name.
Keep coping:bluepill:. Height is the only thing that matters in life:blackpill:

Noah
  1. 6 foot 4.
So basically me but half a foot taller.

Keep coping:bluepill:. Height is the only thing that matters in life:blackpill:
Being 6'4" with average face and small dick you will end up with some chubby getting chad's sloppy seconds. What a win. The way he described the manlet face was strong 10/10 and that I would chose, because you can achieve more than fucking with a beautiful yap.

Noah can fuck some becky's and noddlewhore

William is the incel

James good face but turbomanlet are a joke

be a gigamanlet or a semi-manlet uggo

or be a tall normie with a small, but not micro, penis

no brainer
Frothysolutions didn't think this thread though enough

Tallfag no question asked.

Lmao, you can't be serious. I am 5'5 and NO ONE respects me. 70%+ of women are taller than me. Height> dick any day

Anyone who didn’t pick Noah is retarded. Being 6’4 is the biggest advantage in life, even with deformed face you can a still derive pleasure from mogging men.
Noah, 100%
Lmao, you can't be serious. I am 5'5 and NO ONE respects me. 70%+ of women are taller than me. Height> dick any day
Tallfag no question asked.
noah any time
Based and blackpilled. Make Noah 6’1 and it would be a toss up between him and 5’9 dude. Dicklet is brutal for your self esteem.

James easily is the worst here

You literally cannot win at 5'2 as a man unless you track down a woman with dwarfism

8x6 inches is good but you will never get to use it at 5'9 with deformed facial features

Noah 100%

Last edited:
Do you fucking autist have problems with reading comprehensions? The premise of that choice is that the guy has an absolutely unbelievably handsome face which is an immense trait. Besides, with a beautiful face you can become an Internet celebrity and probably get sponsorships just because your handsome mug promotes a product. And if you're recording your face only nobody will notice that you're a manlet (still not a midget territory and no deformities associated with dwarfism). If fucking hotwheels ascended with some degenerate foid having a body of a caterpillar then a really short guy but with super attractive face could also and he wouldn't get sloppy seconds like tall failed normie dicklet.

85% of the attractiveness is face. :feelsseriously:
Giga retard
Do you fucking autist have problems with reading comprehensions? The premise of that choice is that the guy has an absolutely unbelievably handsome face which is an immense trait. Besides, with a beautiful face you can become an Internet celebrity and probably get sponsorships just because your handsome mug promotes a product. And if you're recording your face only nobody will notice that you're a manlet (still not a midget territory and no deformities associated with dwarfism). If fucking hotwheels ascended with some degenerate foid having a body of a caterpillar then a really short guy but with super attractive face could also and he wouldn't get sloppy seconds like tall failed normie dicklet.
Sure bro :lul: