Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chocolate starfish

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
More proof that whores are only holes meant to be used. Chad goes in without warning, and sl0res get wet regardless. All whores are open to chad, meanwhile the beta bucks deluxe redditor only gets to use her pussy once every couple of months. FUCKING FAGGOTS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have more balls then all of IT combined to point out that you are all useless beta fucks.
Get cucked faggot :feelshmm:
Me as a wage slave

Drunk post because I deserve a useless whore to suck on my cock until I bust in her mouth. :chad:

Drunk post because I deserve a useless whore to suck on my cock until I bust in her mouth. :chad:
And then I will make her swallow because my cum is worth more then her life :feelscomfy::feelsstudy:

Consider deleting it, some nasty niggers might try doxxing you.
Don't give a fuck. I've already fucked their wives at this point, and I guarantee useless whores will send me their nudes after this post. I will use all their holes, and they will become my cock sleeve. :feelsgah:

Don't give a fuck. I've already fucked their wives at this point, and I guarantee useless whores will send me their nudes after this post. I will use all their holes, and they will become my cock sleeve. :feelsgah:
Yeah nigguh

I WILL BE THE INCEL BULL WHO YOU WISH YOU COULD BE FAGGOTS :feelsjuice:

I will fuck their sisters and daughters, they have to be 18+ of course.

I will fuck their sisters and daughters, they have to be 18+ of course.
I'll line them up, and then use and abuse all of their holes one by one. :feelzez: