Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chocolate is disgusting

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
How the fuck do people love chocolate and goyslop sugary products? They leave fucking shit after tastes

Nah pure dark chocolate's good

Savoury foods mog

Sugar is something you should always avoid. You'll never get full from it. It'll always leave you wanting more.

You might be eating some shitty chocolate or you're allergic. I love sweet shit and there's no aftertaste. I will say, there's good chocolate shops in my state so I go there instead of eating regular candy.

NOt true but I wish
I wish I hated food.

It's one of the few pleasures, so primitive, proven ineradicable.

You might be eating some shitty chocolate or you're allergic. I love sweet shit and there's no aftertaste. I will say, there's good chocolate shops in my state so I go there instead of eating regular candy.
I’ll give chocolate another chance what brands and products do you recommend apart from the regular goyslop ones

NOt true but I wish
I wish I hated food.

It's one of the few pleasures, so primitive, proven ineradicable.
I’m becoming mentally like a bitter oldcel when I’m only 23 jfl I just hate most food in general these days

doesn’t bother me

I’ll give chocolate another chance what brands and products do you recommend apart from the regular goyslop ones
Unfortunately the chocolate shops I'm referring might only be specific to Colorado. I like bon bons, fudge:feelsohh:, I can sometimes eat a chocolate covered apple and truffles. Maybe there's chocolate/candy places where you're at?

Chocolate can be good. It just depends on what type it is and how it's made

Chocolate can be good. It just depends on what type it is and how it's made
Cheap goyslop milk chocolate ones are so bad I wouldn’t eat it even if I was starving

Schokolad is disgusting

It made me ultra fat in short time when I was coping with bullying in secondary school, then I was bullied in highschool and college

Unfortunately the chocolate shops I'm referring might only be specific to Colorado. I like bon bons, fudge:feelsohh:, I can sometimes eat a chocolate covered apple and truffles. Maybe there's chocolate/candy places where you're at?
I only have corner shops and regular Jew owned supermarket shops no local businesses or anything like that

Schokolad is disgusting

It made me ultra fat in short time when I was coping with bullying in secondary school, then I was bullied in highschool and college
Brutal. Did you end up losing weight though? I remember my mom used to force me to eat these jew goyslop milk chocolates. Now my sweet tooth is completely gone

REPOOOORT
The Simpsons Cartoons GIF

Brutal. Did you end up losing weight though? I remember my mom used to force me to eat these jew goyslop milk chocolates. Now my sweet tooth is completely gone
I lost many kgs (136 to 98) and I'm still losing, but Chad face/jaw under fat hasn't appeared and probably won't appear.

She forced you to eat shit supermarket chocolate? :feelskek:

She forced you to eat shit supermarket chocolate? :feelskek:
Yeah she was obsessive with feeding me garbage at an early age and I think it fucked me up big time.

After puberty I stopped liking junk food

‘Real’ Swiss chocolate is best with no aftertaste nor heavy metals. Very expensive tho.

I like burgers and souvlaki but anything else doesn't taste good any more. Maby I've eaten them too many times and I'm bored of the taste

Chocolate, biscuits,gummies, energy drinks shit like that now I can feel their artificial ingredients
that’s why these days I just want to eat natural foods and well cooked savoury meals. All this goyslop has fucked me up

I like burgers and souvlaki but anything else doesn't taste good any more. Maby I've eaten them too many times and I'm bored of the taste
That’s just in general though I know that feel when you lose enjoyment in the stuff you like

that’s why these days I just want to eat natural foods and well cooked savoury meals. All this goyslop has fucked me up
Yeah thing is I didn't eat them all that often when I was younger either. It's good though now it's easier to healthmaxx