Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinkwhores belong to white men!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImhqWN0bNY&ab_channel=cmfcomedy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtTdmWxGT-M&ab_channel=BASEDRICEMAN

s
its over

Last edited:
Unlike most people on here i support such relationship. Like no disrespect to my Asian brocels but this is the only way we can produce our ER army.

i hope all of them get raped by packs of currycels

Kind of pointless when you only show 5+ white guys.

Need to find a 7 white guy and a 7 Asian (ie a unicorn) then see, and I think in the west, with westernised noodlewhores, will be 50-50

1599898105612-png.337369

Noodles only go for white chads bro :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Miscegenation should be a crime.

Asian women and white men deserve each other. Both are human garbage.

On a side note the more whites that have Asian children the faster the white race finally dies out

On a side note the more whites that have Asian children the faster the white race finally dies out

Nice so when are you going to mail me my brand new, cute, virgin 10/10 'Asian Bride'?
Oh, you won't? Because asian foids don't give a single fuck about bellow 8/10 ugly ass males?
Shocking!

Just another shit we ugly whites see here everyday.
Ethnic foids give 0 fucks about UGLY whites. They kill for Chad that is for sure. But anyone bellow 8 is pretty much invisible to them.
So, stop with that imbecility of JBW. It is disproved everyday, by the simple fact that whites here get 0 asian pussy.

A photo of an 8/10 muscular, tall white male with a noodlewhore foid. Thank you for giving illustration to my point.

I am probably at her shoulder height and I am 1/3 of her weight. Asian foids commit sepuku when they see my ugly white face.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: "8/10" that's a fat soy cuck with a women every ethnic would never have a chance with, if you are white actual incel you migth as well call urself ethnic JFL

Unlike most people on here i support such relationship. Like no disrespect to my Asian brocels but this is the only way we can produce our ER army.
tfw white :what:

Nigger inferiority complex in it's finest.
800wm

Asians and whites are human garbage? sounds like nigger cope to me

Nice so when are you going to mail me my brand new, cute, virgin 10/10 'Asian Bride'?
Oh, you won't? Because asian foids don't give a single fuck about bellow 8/10 ugly ass males?
Shocking!

Just another shit we ugly whites see here everyday.
Ethnic foids give 0 fucks about UGLY whites. They kill for Chad that is for sure. But anyone bellow 8 is pretty much invisible to them.
So, stop with that imbecility of JBW. It is disproved everyday, by the simple fact that whites here get 0 asian pussy.
Bullshit. If you're a white 5 you can very easily get an Asian foid. Even 4s can get them pretty easily, albeit ugly ones

High IQ. I can't wait for these chinkwhores to seethe at their sons being hapacels and lying to them "oh sweaty jus hav a good personaliteehee :)"

36f.jpg

TFW you're hands and feet are too small for you to chimp out properly without hurting yourself :cryfeels:

Same.

I support it for brown foids, ngl.
The brown gene is disgusting and should be filtered from the gene pool.

My only problem is that subhuman looking brown whores still get to reproduce. And that creates more sex starved inkwells.

However, I want the ricemen to stay around, because I consider them to be an honourable people. Unlike curries and sands.

Bullshit. If you're a white 5 you can very easily get an Asian foid. Even 4s can get them pretty easily, albeit ugly ones

Even in le based poland (lol) these """"""white nationalists"""""" who want to preserve dah huwhite rasu are all taking filipinio wives, who are basically the niggers of Asia anyways.

Same.

I support it for brown foids, ngl.
The brown gene is disgusting and should be filtered from the gene pool.

My only problem is that subhuman looking brown whores still get to reproduce. And that creates more sex starved inkwells.

However, I want the ricemen to stay around, because I consider them to be an honourable people. Unlike curries and sands.
t. self hatng kuk

Even in le based poland (lol) these """"""white nationalists"""""" who want to preserve dah huwhite rasu are all taking filipinio wives, who are basically the niggers of Asia anyways.
:lul: Is that true? Any sources?

Lmao, this is why I don't take WN seriously. They're most likely to race mix than their women and as soon as a noodlewhore strolls along, so much for muh race and muh white civilization.
They only say that because they're afraid of browns/blacks "taking muh women"

Its torture seeing these lowly noodlewhores with white dudes every other day.

It burns even more encountering white foids that commonly react to your presence with passive aggressive defensiveness. At times, outright hostility. They truly and genuinely view ricecels with disgust, disdain, and pity.

I genuinely believe that we ricecels got the last laugh though. There is absolutely no way in hell that America will still be a world super power by 2150. By then pure blooded whites will be a minority living in gated communities withdrawn, apathetic, and minding their own business. Unable to promote their degeneracy like the way they are doing now and commit evil and injustice on a large scale against ricecels.

Mass inceldom and hypergamy (as America will be too poor by then) will still be around but not as severe as it is now as the main people currently responsible for it (White anglos and their (((eskimo))) enablers) will be minorities in a mostly mixed and brown American society. Such mixed societies will most certainly have incredibly low levels of trust and high levels of crime.

Last edited:
Its torture seeing these lowly noodlewhores with white dudes every other day.

It burns even more encountering white foids that commonly react to your presence with passive aggressive defensiveness. At times, outright hostility. They truly and genuinely view ricecels with disgust, disdain, and pity.

I genuinely believe that we ricecels got the last laugh though. There is absolutely no way in hell that America will still be a world super power by 2150. By then pure blooded whites will be a minority living in gated communities withdrawn, apathetic, and minding their own business. Unable to promote their degeneracy like the way they are doing now and commit evil and injustice on a large scale against ricecels.

Mass inceldom and hypergamy (as America will be too poor by then) will still be around but not as severe as it is now as the main people currently responsible for it (White anglos and their (((eskimo))) enablers) will be minorities in a mostly mixed and brown American society. Such mixed societies will most certainly have incredibly low levels of trust and high levels of crime.
at lesat u have china that is making whiteoids cry