Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion chinks now considered white

SadistCel

SadistCel

britcel, chasing 4 or below /10 foids
good for ricecels?

This is the 2nd time I'm hearing of this. Maybe the US will but I doubt it, however they also said Mexicans are white.

Chinks are not even human

Some of them do have a pale skin but it's all about facial features jfl, albino niggers aren't white for example :feelshaha:

Further proof @pp183 is fakecel, Chang = CHad now

Asians are only considered white when SJWs are mad at them ngl.

Doesnt matter because ricecels aren't visible to women no matter how the government classifies them.

This is the 2nd time I'm hearing of this. Maybe the US will but I doubt it, however they also said Mexicans are white.

Because mexicans can be white, being a spic is just an ethnicity.

Only animals eat other animals alive/raw

Last edited:
Because mexicans can be white, being a spic is just an ethnicity.
No no no they consider hispanics to be white.
Go to the border town demographics (Heres an example: Laredo, Texas).
It's 95% white but only 50% can speak English, and it's very very obviously not white

How tf are gooks white?

chinks are white but Jesus was full nigga cos Palestine is in Africa Asia
FHctp

Everyone is white when it's convenient, everyone is an oppressed minority when it's convenient. Especially one tribe. Chameleons

they are not considered white by anyone you whore and even if they were foids would still not be attracted to them
they're only considered white by colleges b/c if they are classed as ethnic there would be too many chinks at uni due to their greater studiousness which comes from a desire to betabuxx.
they don't get affirmative action, so chinks have both the disadvantage of being ethnic and so less attractive to foids and also they don't get accepted into colleges or hired based on their race.
it's a lose-lose for ricecels.

We're white but without any of the privileges of being white. Just lol.

Who cares. If you're not Chang nor Chad, it's over.

Us ricecels are seen as whites in terms of "priveledge" but are still treated like subhumans

not considered white by noodle wh0res

Jfl, I've heard Indians call themselves white cause they're Caucasian.

no i'm not white and it is bs, i think it is just that some asians skins are light skinned

muh english white language!!!
english is niggerspeak, accept it, this soy creole doesn't define being white nor American nationality, btw Spaniards were first
Keep crying. You think some literal brown bean colored, black haired, black eyed person is white? Just lol.

You know what's even worse? America consider jews to be white.

No no no they consider hispanics to be white.
Go to the border town demographics (Heres an example: Laredo, Texas).
It's 95% white but only 50% can speak English, and it's very very obviously not white

US doesn't even have a official language i'm pretty sure each state can decide what official languages they want to have.

But i don't think white and not being able to speak English should correlate if they're actually white (think Canelo Álvarez)

This isn't the sewers.

No. But don't think that english creole is racially superior to Spanish in any way. It's a language spoken by millions of niggers, hindus etc. "but only 50% can speak English" was redundant and falsely suggests that speaking english creole makes you somewhat whiter.
Yeah because the only people that come to the US who can’t speak English and who speak Spanish are nonwhite Mexicans.
US doesn't even have a official language i'm pretty sure each state can decide what official languages they want to have.

But i don't think white and not being able to speak English should correlate if they're actually white (think Canelo Álvarez)
What racial group in the US does not speak English and is also white? Also what racial group in the US speaks only Spanish and is also white?

What racial group in the US does not speak English and is also white? Also what racial group in the US speaks only Spanish and is also white?

So Mexicans are considered white in the census now or what?

Why would that border town be counted white if people there didn't look even white passing, Is it Jews Jewmaxxing? i don't quite get it.

So Mexicans are considered white in the census now or what?

Why would that border town be counted white if people there didn't look even white passing, Is it Jews Jewmaxxing? i don't quite get it.
YES THATS WHAT THE ORIGINAL POST WAS

A BORDER TOWN FULL OF BEANERS WHERE ONLY 50% CAN SPEAK ENGLISH IS 95% “WHITE”.

YES THATS WHAT THE ORIGINAL POST WAS

A BORDER TOWN FULL OF BEANERS WHERE ONLY 50% CAN SPEAK ENGLISH IS 95% “WHITE”.

WHY IS YOUR CAPSLOCK ON?

I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN ON YOUTUBE OLD PEOPLE TALKING LIKE THIS LOL, IT'S FUNNY AS HELL.

WHY IS YOUR CAPSLOCK ON?

I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN ON YOUTUBE OLD PEOPLE TALKING LIKE THIS LOL, IT'S FUNNY AS HELL.
Because you DONT GET THE FACT THAT BORDER TOWNS ARE FULL OF BEANERS
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Because you DONT GET THE FACT THAT BORDER TOWNS ARE FULL OF BEANERS
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

It's not that 'i don't get' it's that i don't live there and have 0 clue how shit operates there.

If Mexicans and now even Chinese are considered white in US then i'd be Aryan tier lmfao.

They’re only considered white by the Jews when convenient

Don't they consider hispanics and Middle Easterners all as white there already?

doesn't suprise me honestly, at begging 'white people' were just WASP's, Anglos

Interesting what r/aznidentity thinks of this r/hapas etc

They’re only considered white now so you can no longer make a valid/moral argument against affirmative action by claiming that it discriminates against Asians. Because now the only other argument you can make is that it discriminates against whites, but when you say that you get a tsunami of ad hominem attacks calling you an immoral white supremacist Nazi etc.

I've heard the Japanese can be honorary whites, but I think that's about it.

Asians are only considered white when SJWs are mad at them ngl.