Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinks eat cow poop soup

Currymaxxing gooks. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

There was one video where I saw them cooking stones into a stir fry! Yes stones! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

What a disgrace to their own people: Chinks are way ahead of curries in terms of IQ, development, etc. yet these idiots are cooking the most ridiculous shit possible.
There was one video where I saw them cooking stones into a stir fry! Yes stones! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Link?

I saw a video how they cook dogs and eat humans
Also they will try to outcompete curries in poop eating

Also japanese found a way to transform human poop into meat

Chinks will shitmaxx harder

nearly vomited the first second of this video, did not watch it all.

They're not even fucking eating it, just tasting the spice on it.

No actual value as food whatsoever, no wonder why chinks are all such framelet.
Chinks are sucking on pebbles is such a hilarious meme

I'll never understand gook cuisine. They'll have some normal, edible eggs and they'll soak them in piss. They'll have some normal ass rice wine, but they'll have to put some baby mice in that shit. WHY :feelsohgod:? He had some meat in the video and he burnt it to a crisp instead of cooking it in the wok. Wtf man :feelsree:. Are they trying to make everything inedible?

I'll never understand gook cuisine. They'll have some normal, edible eggs and they'll soak them in piss. They'll have some normal ass rice wine, but they'll have to put some baby mice in that shit. WHY :feelsohgod:? He had some meat in the video and he burnt it to a crisp instead of cooking it in the wok. Wtf man :feelsree:. Are they trying to make everything inedible?
Scarcity destroyed their cuisine.

Nice probiotic, but they should eat it raw and not cook it to death.