Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinks and Jeets are fighting in combat?

China was neither true in its figures on Wuhan nor is true on casualties in Beijing. Neither will it be true in its figures in Galvan. Your releasing or not will make no difference. The fact is that the Chinese myth has broken. Future clashes will be worse. Expect it

China was neither true in its figures on Wuhan nor is true on casualties in Beijing. Neither will it be true in its figures in Galvan. Your releasing or not will make no difference. The fact is that the Chinese myth has broken. Future clashes will be worse. Expect it
In this well known video it says jews made covid WITH NAMES!

1:35

In this well known video it says jews made covid WITH NAMES!

View attachment 1170942
1:35
>Feminism: A Jewish War on Women

Matthew on X: My modernism? Post. My marxism? Autonomist. My ...

I feel like many only cheerleader for china and russia cause anti mutt sentiment

It should be a surprise to no one that the Jews had a hand in corona-chan and even its creation. The pandemic was only an experiment to see how far the elites could push the NWO, and they were successful.
I feel like many only cheerleader for china and russia cause anti mutt sentiment
I have no idea tbh I just copypasta'd some comment from the Twitter thread.