Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinkcel

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So what do you guys think about this chinkcel? He had a shitty frame and fucking acne and now he's chad. Life fuel or what?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BM9hu5U8uc

chinks=low tier normies by default

god this is disgusting whats the point of even trying when u look this bad, just rope

His face is attractive w/o acne tho

His only problem was his skin and he solved it.

Stanx22 said:
His only problem was his skin and he solved it.

yup, its life fuel honestly for anyone with acne. Im just waiting for my face to clear to start gymceling

Sadist said:
yup, its life fuel honestly for anyone with acne. Im just waiting for my face to clear to start gymceling

Not for me tbh as my whole existence is a problem lol.

Not a Chad but he went from incel to normie.

TheRealChincel said:
Not a Chad but he went from incel to normie.

he isn't a normie he is definitely a chadlite, he still has room for improvement since he is still working on body and face can still use a bit more healing.

holy fuark @ that acne. just completely holy fuck

you're not an acnecel unless you're on that level tbh. i would LITERALLY not even want to be seen by my family if i had that grotesque shit on my face, might as well burn it off with acid.

mirin his non-existent inhibition levels to upload that complete monstrosity to youtube.

whogivesafucc said:

you're not an acnecel unless you're on that level tbh. i would LITERALLY not even want to be seen by my family if i had that grotesque shit on my face, might as well burn it off with acid.

mirin his non-existent inhibition levels to upload that complete monstrosity to youtube.

I know huh I have acne but not as bad as him and I want to rope constantly. He had some next level determination to fix himself that good I think he deserves his new life

Sadist said:
he isn't a normie he is definitely a chadlite, he still has room for improvement since he is still working on body and face can still use a bit more healing.

AHAHAH holy cope

Sadist said:
whogivesafucc said:
I know huh I have acne but not as bad as him and I want to rope constantly. He had some next level determination to fix himself that good I think he deserves his new life

literally no one deserves that shit. you can try accutane but i heard it has some nasty side effects and it's really hard to get.

What the hell was causing his acne? That is fucked, he's lucky he healed it

hehe xd said:
AHAHAH holy cope

naw you are coping hard he easily slays with that body just lol if you think he isn't (skinnycel / outofshapecel cope)  his face isn't the best but he can easily pull white girls easy since they like that "cute" asian guy look which he can pull and has the added bonus of muscles

whogivesafucc said:
literally no one deserves that shit. you can try accutane but i heard it has some nasty side effects and it's really hard to get.

yeah I thought about accurate but it is hard to get ahold of since doctors don't like to give it out easily

Sadist said:
naw you are coping hard he easily slays with that body just lol if you think he isn't (skinnycel / outofshapecel cope)  his face isn't the best but he can easily pull white girls easy since they like that "cute" asian guy look which he can pull and has the added bonus of muscles

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@itsOVER

his body makes him a normie at best, not a fkn chadlite

just chink cope tbh gl in rice

hehe xd said:
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@itsOVER

his body makes him a normie at best, not a fkn chadlite

just chink cope tbh gl in rice

I aint a chink tho im acnecel, and just from the comments you can see girls will fall for him easy way more than any normie can get

Sadist said:
I aint a chink tho im acnecel, and just from the comments you can see girls will fall for him easy way more than any normie can get

those comments are sympathy whoring/virtue signalling

his body doesnt compenstate for his subhuman face/race, only acceptable chink is 50k$ plastic surgeries on top 0.5% jap/chinese/korean twinks

>Going through body dysmorphia

LOL you were going through self awareness

Also, this is suifuel for me because it would take a monumental amount of effort to ascend like he did

hehe xd said:
is this how chinks cope? jfl

truecel to incel*

I initially thought that as well but he could probably have gotten a landwhale.

Stop calling everyone and their mother incel

WAH WAH WAH I WAS BROUGHT UP IN A BROKEN FAMILY

fucking lol at these normies who dont understand pain

Is it really fair to put people with psychological problems in the category of incels? If I had a giant tumor on my face, I can understand women not being attracted to me. If I'm normal, then I can ask "why the fuck can't can't I get a girl?"

TripleCel said:

He looks like a midget so its over for him anyway

TripleCel said:

but he was an incel before his transformation stop trying to cope

It's over for non-ricecels.

Sadist said:
TripleCel said:
but he was an incel before his transformation stop trying to cope
He had severe acne on his face that brought him some points down, but that case of acne is very rare so the transformation won't work this way for almost anyone.
His problems were his acne and his bf % / lack of muscle, he never had bad genes that made him ugly otherwise he wouldn't have become attractive all of a sudden.
You can't get from incel to chad let alone without surgeries, if you can then you're a volcel and not an incel that's actually fucked.