Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy chink writes tattletale app to bust ChatGPTcels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

FUCKING CHINK, the most soy fucking asian thing to go to an Ivy League and write a FREE APP for his JEWISH professors to bust lowIQcels from writing bullshit essays that NO LONGER SERVE A PURPOSE DUE TO CHATGPT.

NOBODY NEEDS TO WRITE GAY FORMAL PAPERS ANYMORE. ITS OBSELETE LIKE MUCH OF ACADEMIA. YOU ARE ONLY DOING THIS TO MAKE RETARDS SUFFER AS YOUR CHINK PARENTS MADE YOU SUFFER STUDYING THE SATs

EDWARD TIAN, YOU ARE A COWARD AND A TRAITOR, your stupid fucking tattletale app will not do anything to help your virginity you asshole

Photo Edward 300x300

Look at this fucking faggot:

Edward Tian is a computer science and journalism student at Princeton University. He previously worked at a tech company in Kenya, and has interests in the MENA region, and refugee and asylum law, particularly in the U.S. and Canada.

YOU WORKED FOR NIGGERS IN KENYA AND WANT TO HELP SANDNIGGERS COME TO THIS COUNTRY AND INVOKE SHARIA LAW. Okay maybe you aren't that bad if Sharia is the endgame.

Last edited:
what a retard

good thing this fag will remain incel

I don't write essays, but I hope he dies horribly :feelsLSD:

I made money off chads by writing their papers for them. They dropped off their assignments with me on their way to the club.

Things like this may help restore the black market for incel talent.

I made money off chads by writing their papers for them. Things like this may help restore the black market for incel talent.
Chads always win, you may make money off them, but they will be your boss due to your coddling

Chads always win, you may make money off them, but they will be your boss due to your coddling
You’re not wrong. I was hungry for weed money and whored out my brain in those days. Not proud of enabling cavemen. Live and learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back