Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chink Tiktok CEO is lusted after apparently

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? HE'S NOT EVEN CHANG TIER. He's a 4.5 at best. I REALLY WOULD HAVE LIKED THIS NEWS IF I WERE A TEEN IN THE 90s, BUT NOW IM FUMING AT THE TEEN SEX I COMPLETELY MISSED OUT ON DUE TO CHINK SMV BEING ASTRONOMICALLY LOW THEN COMPARED TO NOW APPARENTLY. A big part of me thinks this is all Chinese propaganda to save Tiktok from being banned. We are still fucked on dating apps.

Last edited:
Statusmaxxed MTN

Well he has given so many foids a platform for whoring :soy:

Well he has given so many foids a platform for whoring :soy:
i didn't think about it that way. That kind of makes him a modern day Hugh Heffner, where its mainly his whoreknighting status that gives him sexual leverage.

Part of the reason is that chink code monkeycels tweaked the algorithm to promote this so that they don’t get banned in burgerland

He's a god for whores of course they want to suck him off

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? HE'S NOT EVEN CHANG TIER. He's a 4.5 at best. I REALLY WOULD HAVE LIKED THIS NEWS IF I WERE A TEEN IN THE 90s, BUT NOW IM FUMING AT THE TEEN SEX I COMPLETELY MISSED OUT ON DUE TO CHINK SMV BEING ASTRONOMICALLY LOW THEN COMPARED TO NOW APPARENTLY. A big part of me thinks this is all Chinese propaganda to save Tiktok from being banned. We are still fucked on dating apps.
1. the congressmen made him look like a misunderstood and persecuted smart guy/ genius

2. he’s not ugly. if you are average looking and smart you should be studymaxxing or some shit not rotting here

3. hes statusmaxed and makes millions every year

4. he’s the ceo of zoomers’ favorite app

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back