Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chink hates niggers

lol and of course it’s the Redditor soy that comes to the niggers defense! :feelskek:

i dont understand the hatred of niggers like has she been raped by niggers did her family got raped by niggers

lol and of course it’s the Redditor soy that comes to the niggers defense! :feelskek:
Have you ever noticed that these people don't actually belong to the groups of people that they claim to be helping and fighting for?

i dont understand the hatred of niggers like has she been raped by niggers did her family got raped by niggers
Have you ever had to live around them?

And look how he completely folded & backed-off when she raised her voice at him, fucking pitiful: I was wondering who the soyboys would side with here, the niggER, or the foid from a minority?
Have you ever noticed that these people don't actually belong to the groups of people that they claim to be helping and fighting for?
Yup- classic case of communal narcissism.
Based chink
Indeed.

noodlewhore with dyed blonde hair and feminist glasses lol

i'm telling you feminist/liberal sjw foids are the biggest racist. far more racist than white nationalist/alt-rightist

its why in the sf bay area you find this weird mixture/vibe of social justice and intense racial segregation. the sf bay area is full of these social justice feminist types.