Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chink foid says that ricecels should europemaxx and get western women

I think asianbros should just stay away from american women in general and go fly out to russia and places where a lot of women like anime and are fascinated by their culture. They are less tainted by the media.

I think asianbros should just stay away from american women in general and go fly out to russia and places where a lot of women like anime and are fascinated by their culture. They are less tainted by the media.
@Lv99_BixNood you know what we're going to do

White woman are very large in sizes, the Asians wont be able to handle them, it looks comical. The white foids don't have any respect for the ricecels..

White woman are very large in sizes, the Asians wont be able to handle them, it looks comical. The white foids don't have any respect for the ricecels..
I agree they'd get mogged by them but hey some men live a challenge it makes the chase more fun

They are already doing it in Russia
Indeed, especially Koreans.

therealtable-png.741406

There's over ten times as many Korean man-Russian woman marriages as the reverse:worryfeels:.