Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Chink femcel tries to sabotage chinkcel who ascended with white girl

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I bet he didn't even do anything.

For their own sakes, ricecels should leave their filthy noodlewhore moms house asap and stay away from noodles all throughout their life, these racist cunts will destroy innocent ricecels for no fault of their own cos they simply remind these flatface bucktooth gook creatures of how subhuman they themselves are, just stay away from them, their discourse, their communities, everything, something similar I'd advise to docile Hindu currycels

Too busy cramming ncert saar
Not gonna yield anything genuinely with the amount of reservations even if you get into a college how you plan to do post graduate, good luck for anyone who's not a daleet and wanting to be a doctor

For their own sakes, ricecels should leave their filthy noodlewhore moms house asap and stay away from noodles all throughout their life, these racist cunts will destroy innocent ricecels for no fault of their own cos they simply remind these flatface bucktooth gook creatures of how subhuman they themselves are, just stay away from them, their discourse, their communities, everything, something similar I'd advise to docile Hindu currycels
True :feelsUgh:

Exactly. I've said this before but as an Asian man, it doesn't pay to interact with Asian women in *any* capacity, romantic or otherwise. Asian women are busy shoveling all the value they can muster into the hands of Whites: they never bring anything to Asian men but disadvantage and downright abuse. The only thing that can come from an AF being aware of your existence as an AM is damage and ruin.

Exactly. I've said this before but as an Asian man, it doesn't pay to interact with Asian women in *any* capacity, romantic or otherwise. Asian women are busy shoveling all the value they can muster into the hands of Whites: they never bring anything to Asian men but disadvantage and downright abuse. The only thing that can come from an AF being aware of your existence as an AM is damage and ruin.
True, noodlewhores are immoral, psychopathic sluts who have neither shame nor fear of conseuquences, the greatest threat ricecels perhaps have from a noodlewhore are probably their own mothers, sisters or noodle bosses

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Boise/comments/1fow0gg/i_just_want_to_send_the_warnings_to_this_girl/

Nobody hates ricecels more than noodlewhores, especially if they ascend with blonde (dyed) blue-eyed Aryan girls :feelshaha:

And of course she's sucking whitu cocku:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/17ik0xg/experiences_with_discrimination_in_seattle/k6vsfv6/

Classic noodlewhore @pyromancer1234 @AsiaCel

Always such a laugh seeing chinks be told to "go back to their country" when they try so pathetically to appease white people like the slave race they are, meanwhile, a sand monkey like me can go to the whitest parts of canada and never be harassed JFL

And yet when I tell you chinks to import caucasion immigrants, you fags get mad at me.

True, noodlewhores are immoral, psychopathic sluts who have neither shame nor fear of conseuquences, the greatest threat ricecels perhaps have from a noodlewhore are probably their own mothers, sisters or noodle bosses
You can get a marked lift as an AM just by separating from your AF-filled family. Beyond any other race of women, Asian women cannot conceptualize male incentive, or think of men of their race as valuable, at all. They constantly work to capture the value of their husbands and sons; they have the worlds most developed playbook for cucking men into caregivers and meal tickets. They teach their sons to be nothing but cucks, amplified generation after generation as any handed-down male know-how is further and further suppressed. Asian society as a whole is nothing but an unbroken chain of a pyramid scheme of mothers and daughters and women and girls destroying fathers and sons and men and boys. Every other culture in the world aspires for its boys to become men and succeed with women domestic and foreign. Only Asian culture aspires to the opposite: for Asian women to fuck the world while mate-guarding and sabotaging AMXF relationships.

Last edited:
You can get a marked lift as an AM just by separating from your AF-filled family. Beyond any other race of women, Asian women cannot conceptualize male incentive, or think of men of their race as valuable, at all. They constantly work to capture the value of their husbands and sons; they have the worlds most developed playbook for cucking men into caregivers and meal tickets. They teach their sons to be nothing but cucks, amplified generation after generation as any handed-down male know-how is further and further suppressed. Asian society as a whole is nothing but an unbroken chain of a pyramid scheme of mothers and daughters and women and girls destroying fathers and sons and men and boys. Every other culture in the world aspires for its boys to become men and succeed with foreign women: only Asian culture aspires to the opposite, for Asian women to fuck the world while mate-guarding and sabotaging AMXF relationships.
Native Americans red Indians basically had the same thing it's not just asians