Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chink chongs ricecels are really delusional bugs cope idiots, maybe remove female rights first then complain about cumskins impregnating noodlewhores

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240311 050008 YouTube
Screenshot 20240311 050019 Reddit
Screenshot 20240311 050033 Reddit

The government needs the people to pay taxes for some much old people

Woman complain until they gets theirs rights

The west Is the same
Females nature is multiversal

Can all rice just rope plz
Fed up of rice trying to scam and cheat everyone and their ugly gold digging whores making problems for all human race!

What's happening there

Wrong slur ropemaxx kike
Imagine being gook and incel and your monkey looking holes are getting every hole fucked out by white chads and still being proud of your ethnicity :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine being kicked out of 109 bragging about having your xisters in the ashtray being an incel and being proud of kikes :lul::lul::lul:
fucking retard it’s a badge of honor for me
once Jews in get into the country it’s ovER for the local population

Yet you're at the bottom among jews. Kike and incel? You're not getting shit nigger lover, ropemaxx. One less jew in the world
Fucking we need chink removal act in USA again

Fed up of rice trying to scam and cheat everyone and their ugly gold digging whores making problems for all human race!
first time i agree with you, kikecel

dont make it be the last time!

There is no difference between a ricecel and a incel in the eyes of a woman also I am most surprised that white woman like BBC and dogpill

Mogs me for being rice

This but with jews