Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chink cels thoughts on your ancestors ?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Like other civilizations, the ancient Han Chinese regarded other groups they came into contact with as barbarians. They were especially taken aback by the odd appearance of one group, the Yuehzi, because of their hairy, white, ruddy skin and their prominent noses, which the Chinese likened to those of monkeys.
[…]
The Han Chinese applied the term “Hu” to barbarians like the Yuehzi who had “deep eye sockets, prominent noses, and beards.” But they did not apply it to the Qiang, another barbarian group, who had a Mongoloid appearance and among whom some of the Yuezhi lived. Both groups were denigrated as uncivilized and inferior to the Chinese, but the Qiang were deemed to belong to the same racial stock, whereas the Yuezhi were viewed as being part of a very different stock, not only barbarian but ugly and monkey-like to boot.

Brutal ricepill

How the tables have turned. Now it's the refined white gentleman vs the ugly yellow monkey.

Interesting
I how sub-Saharans reacted when they say the hwīte man for the first time

So? Their women still fucked chad only.

I have a "pseudo Asian" appearance, but I'm not (I'm Latino). My appearance has helped me get along with Asians, both at work and school. Where I grew up, Asians (mostly Chinese) hate Latinos and Blacks, and the feelings are mutual, but they were nice to me. Again, probably my appearance and also the fact that I'm high inhibited and respectful; the majority of Blacks and Latinos are low-inhib, hyperaggressive assholes, so I get why so many Chinese hate them.
Descriptions such as what OP shared here are a cope for me, and I like to naively tell myself that I don't have a barbarian appearance.

HOWEVER...…..
So? Their women still fucked chad only.

Not a chinkcel

I have a "pseudo Asian" appearance, but I'm not (I'm Latino). My appearance has helped me get along with Asians, both at work and school. Where I grew up, Asians (mostly Chinese) hate Latinos and Blacks, and the feelings are mutual, but they were nice to me. Again, probably my appearance and also the fact that I'm high inhibited and respectful; the majority of Blacks and Latinos are low-inhib, hyperaggressive assholes, so I get why so many Chinese hate them.
Descriptions such as what OP shared here are a cope for me, and I like to naively tell myself that I don't have a barbarian appearance.

HOWEVER...…..

The point of this post was to baiscally say Europeans weren't originally seen as the greatest race not even close i didnt even know this qoute existed i thought people naturally worshipped whites as gods as soon as the whites came to these unknown lands.

When in fact the exact opposite were true they were and I think still are barbarian monkeys negros are way worse though but I respect negros for helping us prevent sand nigger expansion into our land

Yuezhi femoids ugly