Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ching Chong from Chinese band BDSM shaves head, foids react accordingly

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
So Jin Jing from the Korean band BDSM recently shaved his head due to mandatory military service. Basically our chinky little friend became extremely unattractive. Foids react accordingly
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularkpopopinions/comments/zjwymm/i_dont_find_jins_shaved_hair_attractive/

Imagine what would happen if a man said that about a famous foid shaving her hair. "Personally I don't find her new hairstyle attractive and I think she should change it!" He'd be called a sexist. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

16d98d91 c52f 4484 8bae 7bc251a1496a

Still mogs me hard with that hairline. Even when I had nw0 my forehead was a disaster and now I’m at nw3.

Still mogs me hard with that hairline. Even when I had nw0 my forehead was a disaster and now I’m at nw3.
Get treatment it possible. Also apparently hair surgery is only 3k in Turkey.

He kinda looks like ER in that photo :feelskek:

This is so funny

Turns out JBs really only liked him cause he was cute, not for the music or pErSoNAliTy or any of that shit. Now that he looks like a failed roidcel it’s over for his career. Blackpill comes to collect.

Turns out JBs really only liked him cause he was cute, not for the music or pErSoNAliTy or any of that shit. Now that he looks like a failed roidcel it’s over for his career. Blackpill comes to collect.
^^^^^ really shows how much hair has an effect tho.

We need to require girls to enter military @nd shave heads.

giga retard for shavifn his hakr

Is there anything more cucked than being a man submitting to mandatory conscription where women are exempt?
Imagine wasting years of your life serving a state that hates you while Staceys get to one up you by using their time on education or climbing the corporate ladder.

He didnt have a choice - its army
he shouldn't have posted that pic though jfl. If I had gsy alien skull and shaved hair and look like a trucel from Chang. You'd never see me post a pic

If he didn’t kpopmaxx he would be posting on this forum.

hair is extremely important, do everything you can to not lose it EVER.

Hair is life. Take the haircut pill boyos

So Jin Jing from the Korean band BDSM recently shaved his head due to mandatory military service. Basically our chinky little friend became extremely unattractive. Foids react accordingly
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularkpopopinions/comments/zjwymm/i_dont_find_jins_shaved_hair_attractive/

Imagine what would happen if a man said that about a famous foid shaving her hair. "Personally I don't find her new hairstyle attractive and I think she should change it!" He'd be called a sexist. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 686296

I absolutely loathe this military standard, also it ONLY applies to men. Toilets in the military don't have to have a buzzcut.

Screenshot 20221231 002717

Plus South Korean toilets who join the military are automatically assigned officer roles as only men serve at the bottom (which also shows how society sees men as expendable and lower than toilets).

The person whom I consider to be the best hip hop artist of all time used to have an amazing style, he had long hair and wore a suit with tie, then he joined the military...

Screenshot 20221231 003141

Turned him into a Richard Coper subscriber.

I absolutely hate this double standard.

Remember, men have short hair as a sign of slavery (conscription) and servitude. Men are slaves to the state and slaves to toilets.

My father had long hair until they forced him to shave it during his conscription, a lot of liberated men lost their long hair due to conscription and after that society essentially pressured men to keep buzzcuts.

Short hair is simply a symbol of slavery.

Hair is life. Take the haircut pill boyos

Yep, imagine if Stacy suddenly shaved her head to get a buzzcut. Sure, her skull mogs Becky's, but it would take her SMV down by a lot of points.

I miss 30 seconds ago when I didnt know this sub existed

I absolutely loathe this military standard, also it ONLY applies to men. Toilets in the military don't have to have a buzzcut.

View attachment 691812

Plus South Korean toilets who join the military are automatically assigned officer roles as only men serve at the bottom (which also shows how society sees men as expendable and lower than toilets).

The person whom I consider to be the best hip hop artist of all time used to have an amazing style, he had long hair and wore a suit with tie, then he joined the military...

View attachment 691813

Turned him into a Richard Coper subscriber.

I absolutely hate this double standard.

Remember, men have short hair as a sign of slavery (conscription) and servitude. Men are slaves to the state and slaves to toilets.

My father had long hair until they forced him to shave it during his conscription, a lot of liberated men lost their long hair due to conscription and after that society essentially pressured men to keep buzzcuts.

Short hair is simply a symbol of slavery.
South Korea is such a cucked country. I hope north Korea fucks them up ngl.

that’s crazy lol. turns out he’s pretty fucking ugly. but props to him for hiding it for so long. smart move. if you can grow your hair grow it out, if not ur fucked. it’s brutal.

She knows he is forced to shave and yet western foids lack the decency to not make fun of him for his hair. Great fanbase

She knows he is forced to shave and yet western foids lack the decency to not make fun of him for his hair. Great fanbase
Foids are like children. They never progressed past judging everyone for their looks. Even when it's not sexual.

No. I just got lazy. Having long hair takes work, especially if curly like mine. Plus people mocked me for some reason.
True. At least you can grow hair.

He just shaved 5 SMV points off of himself

Chinks stand or fall by their non-facial features. It's a blessing and a curse for them. Because they can looksmaxx easy, but also drop in points very fast if they lost any of these non-facial features.

That's why noodlewhores need to makeupmaxx when they go outside. And also why you can't see the difference between a noodlewhore with short hair and no makeup and a male ricecel.

Chinks stand or fall by their non-facial features. It's a blessing and a curse for them. Because they can looksmaxx easy, but also drop in points very fast if they lost any of these non-facial features.

That's why noodlewhores need to makeupmaxx when they go outside. And also why you can't see the difference between a noodlewhore with short hair and no makeup and a male ricecel.
They're weird looking, like a strange alien species. Problem with Asians is when they transition it's hard to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back