Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chinese youth are becoming NEETs by the thousands!

same happening in the west

This cant be good for shekelstein

"Slackers" jfl

same happening in the west

It’s happening everywhere, people are fed up of participating in a rigged system in which they are used and exploited to make the government and mega-corporations richer in exchange for a meagre salary which allows them to barely survive

"let it rot" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Media puts it down to overwork and underpayment but in reality men just don't want to bother with life unless they can get pussy. Men are getting pussy less and less in Asia and the west and so we have no drive to do anything.

I'm 32 years old and I was like this before it was cool

Id like to see the gender numbers here
Probably 80% of rotters are men

And they're also heading for a massive population collapse which is going to fuck with them in all sorts of ways.

Media puts it down to overwork and underpayment but in reality men just don't want to bother with life unless they can get pussy.
This.
It's kinda liberating.

They’re getting smarter.

It’s happening everywhere, people are fed up of participating in a rigged system in which they are used and exploited to make the government and mega-corporations richer in exchange for a meagre salary which allows them to barely survive

For males it’s lack of pussy and romantic options

80:20 rule is just too brutal
Funny thing all they have to do is ban dating apps and heavily limit social media

I'm 32 years old and I was like this before it was cool
We all were before it was cool :feelshaha:

When we were 8, we were the outcasts playing with a gameboy color during recess :society:

When we were 18 all we would do was game online 24/7 sleep and jack off :feelsmage:

Media puts it down to overwork and underpayment but in reality men just don't want to bother with life unless they can get pussy. Men are getting pussy less and less in Asia and the west and so we have no drive to do anything.
It's both