Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chinese threaten to kill Nancy Pelosi

Should the Chinese kill Nancy Pelosi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Headlines: It is rumored that the Chinese will kill Nancy Pelosi if she should visit Taiwan.

Question for everybody here is, should the Chinese do it? :feelsEhh:

Nancy

InsistentWebbedCavy size restricted

Last edited:
I hate both the CCP and the Republicrat dictatorship, seeing people from either side die brings joy to my heart... In Minecraft.

@PPEcel , why you makin threats?

I can´t wait for the video to jerk off on that (in video game)
I hope the Chinese destroys her plane in mid air with a missile and then releases the video footage publicly for all of us to laugh at. :feelsEhh:

Good. Hopefully WW3 begins so this clown world can die :bigbrain:

would chuckle if the old hag kicks it tbh :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I hope the Chinese destroys her plane in mid air with a missile and then releases the video footage publicly for all of us to laugh at. :feelsEhh:
i dont see ur vote up there faget :feelswhat:

How’ve you been brocel? Haven’t seen you in awhile.
Living the ghost vagabond homeless American dream, I have now added being banned from entire grocery store chains to my list of life accomplishments. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hate both the CCP and the Republicrat dictatorship, seeing people from either side die brings joy to my heart... In Minecraft.
I'm no fan of communism, however, my hatred for the United States government out matches my hatred for anything else. :feelsjuice:

Living the ghost vagabond homeless American dream, I have now added being banned from entire grocery store chains to my list of life accomplishments. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lol brutal. I see why you want this country to burn

lol I see why you want this country to burn
You're just there trying to buy a pack of cigarettes and the store manager treats you like you're buying a bag of cocaine, a public scene ensues, and.........:feelsclown:

You're just there trying to buy a pack of cigarettes and the store manager treats you like you're buying a bag of cocaine, a public scene ensues, and.........:feelsclown:
mindboggling how the homeless are treated here. absolute clown country

I wonder if a bunch of stupid cucks will go to war for that old hag if they do kill her. It will be funny to see those soys get their legs and arms blown off, then getting blackpilled after the war when they realize they've made themselves more unattractive to foids, and proving they have "good personalities" to rosties means nothing to them, then they see the rosties they tried to impress get fucked by abusive chads and tyrones while they rot alone thinking how cucked they are.

Do you have family you can stay with? Homeless life is almost as unbearable as inceldom. Try to find employment.

I wonder if a bunch of stupid cucks will go to war for that old hag if they do kill her. It will be funny to see those soys get their legs and arms blown off, then getting blackpilled after the war when they realize they've made themselves more unattractive to foids, and them proving they have "good personalities" to rosties means nothing to them, then they see them get fucked by abusive chads and tyrones while they rot alone thinking how cucked they are.
Imagine World War III being started because of an old corrupted bureaucratic slag. :lul::lul::lul:

Nancy pelosi clap

Last edited:
I wonder if a bunch of stupid cucks will go to war for that old hag if they do kill her. It will be funny to see those soys get their legs and arms blown off, then getting blackpilled after the war when they realize they've made themselves more unattractive to foids, and proving they have "good personalities" to rosties means nothing to them, then they see them get fucked by abusive chads and tyrones while they rot alone thinking how cucked they are.
:feelsohh:

Do you have family you can stay with? Homeless life is almost as unbearable as inceldom. Try to find employment.
No family, all of my family is dead or deceased as I'm the last living survivor. :feelsjuice:

This is what i love to see, i don't usually support China on some things, but this, this i support.:panties: :smonk::smonk:

The world is on fire, hopefully we will nuke each other. My Doomer self is happy:feelshaha::feelsokman:

This is what i love to see, i don't usually support China on some things, but this, this i support.:panties: :smonk::smonk:

The world is on fire, hopefully we will nuke each other. My Doomer self is happy:feelshaha::feelsokman:
:feelsokman::yes:

Here at incels.is our hard at work secret scientists came up with a visual simulation of what Nancy Pelosi's plane would look like if it was shot down out of the air, this is what we came up with. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

1 JNyuV4INi0t6js0pF4ZjQg

Pepe pepe universe

Last edited:
I can’t vote for yes on this as it’d be too quick most likely and because of that and since quite honestly I’m all about ideal solutions I think the the ideal solution for Pelosi and lowlives like her would be to put the fear of god into them and you do that with suspense, so to accomplish that you gradually load them all up onto a massive transport ship, head to the freezing waters of the North Atlantic and make them all literally walk the plank and become JAWS and Shamu’s next meal. :feelsthink: :society:

That or gunned down by firing squad by a newly assembled fourth reich after a world wide Turner Diaries made reality total war race war.

Ditto the above should a portion of the American public ever wake up, band together and carry out a successful insurrection against ZOG Clown World and the various oligarch race traitors that have aided and abetted its foul existence.

I freely admit that almost nothing would bring a greater smile to my face than a restored American constitutional republic that put all the communist traitors ie Jews, race traitor leftist white soy boys and girls, SJW’s and practically ALL MSM bullshitters and liars up against the wall. :feelsclown:

General Amalek: Step forward onto the line Ana Kasparian and Cenk Ungyer!:feelsbaton:

General Amelek: Constitutional soldiers of the restored American Republic prepare your weapons to fire!:feelsree:

The Young Turds: :feelsohgod:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I can’t vote for yes on this as it’d be too quick most likely and because of that and since quite honestly I’m all about ideal solutions I think the the ideal solution for Pelosi and lowlives like her would be to put the fear of god into them and you do that with suspense, so to accomplish that you gradually load them all up onto a massive transport ship, head to the freezing waters of the North Atlantic and make them all literally walk the plank and become JAWS and Shamu’s next meal. :feelsthink: :society:

That or gunned down by firing squad by a newly assembled fourth reich after a world wide Turner Diaries made reality total war race war.

Ditto the above should a portion of the American public ever wake up, band together and carry out a successful insurrection against ZOG Clown World and the various oligarch race traitors that have aided and abetted its foul existence.

I freely admit that almost nothing would bring a greater smile to my face than a restored American constitutional republic that put all the communist traitors ie Jews, race traitor leftist white soy boys and girls, SJW’s and practically ALL MSM bullshitters and liars up against the wall. :feelsclown:

General Amalek: Step forward onto the line Ana Kasparian and Cenk Ungyer!:feelsbaton:

General Amelek: Constitutional soldiers of the restored American Republic prepare your weapons to fire!:feelsree:

The Young Turds: :feelsohgod:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I think at this point we're watching the western Khazarian Rothschild Jewish world order collapse in real time, they're so entirely desperate that they have painted themselves in a corner by trying to wage a two front war against Russia, China, and much of the rest of the world. The United States which is a favorite bludgeoning weapon of theirs against the entire world domestically is already collapsing in a multitude of ways to the brink of political civil war not to mention also that the dollar itself as a monetary currency is dying where we're literally two years or less from economic collapse of the entire U.S. itself. It is one thing to have global ambitions of absolute power, but this current generation of Rothschilds have fucked up so badly either by rushing things too foolishly without thinking of the deeper consequences of things or by arrogantly letting their sense of self superiority cloud their heads in terms of mental judgement. They have damned themselves and it is beautiful to watch in observance with all of the divine irony or schadenfreude it entails.

More importantly why the western elites are losing to the east Asian elites is because of feminism and pissing in the cornflakes of a majority of men, especially younger men. Once they did that over the course of several decades it was already over for them, nothing good was ever going to come out of that. Rule number one, if you seek power you don't piss off the majority of the masses who are your servitor base since very quickly overnight you will find everybody at your throat with extreme violent intentions. Ultimately the west needs to collapse and a purge of violent proportions needs to take place for real revolutionary change, no other course of action will alter the west in a more favorable position. The time of talk, protest, debate, and passivity is over, the time of all out war has begun, but not against China or Russia, the war against western domestic enemies who have cemented themselves in place instead. Every single day we get that much more closer to the day of reckoning. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm getting ready for nuclear war srs

better safe than sorry, a few hundred bucks of canned goods and bottled water is cheap insurance

went around the house and figured out what I could use to board up the windows

gotta block that alpha radiation bro lol

They would probably do it covertly like poisoning rather than firing on the plane

They'd probably fly over and around her plane to scare her. But if she dies, she dies, I don't care.

How the fuck is she still alive. She literally looks like death. She’s not even a boomer she’s a silent gen

better safe than sorry, a few hundred bucks of canned goods and bottled water is cheap insurance

Just hunker down in the basement. Hopefully you don’t live in or near a major city. Even if you don’t. The nuclear winter and famine will kill us.

Just hunker down in the basement. Hopefully you don’t live in or near a major city. Even if you don’t. The nuclear winter and famine will kill us.
that's my plan. That area has maximum absorption. I'm further out so should? be okay. For the winter, I plan to eat grass

that's my plan. That area has maximum absorption. I'm further out so should? be okay. For the winter, I plan to eat grass
I’m prepared but I doubt I’ll survive. Hopefully I do so can go on a rape spree after (in fall out 4)

Here we go...

Tastes better than SPAM. :feelsYall::yes:

Here in the desert I'm preparing myself for my famous rattlesnake, rabbit, lizard, and armadillo stew. Just needs some wild onions and potatoes thrown into the mix. :blackpill::feelswhat:

Vienna sausage hot spicy 44564

God I hope they will start WW3 soon :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
But it probably would never happen because politics are too much of a cowardly cucks :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

God I hope they will start WW3 soon :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
But it probably would never happen because politics are too much of a cowardly cucks :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
We can only hope and pray. *Lights a prayer candle* :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

If the Chinese were to act upon their threat they would directly incite WW3.

Also, all Americans would be forced, due some affiliation with communal values, to pretentiously express their sorrows if such an event were to occur.

I think it would be interesting. Maybe after dodging the draft some of the American bitches would be forced to settle for me, as, from what we all privately know, most able-bodied women would not be drafted to participate in a war with China. Fertility machines are one of the federal governments greatest assets.

@MarquisDeSade
I wouldn't pretend anything, I would spend 48hours hysterically laughing until I wet myself. As for the draft I'm a deserter, can't draft me, essentially already discharged decades ago. :feelsEhh:

Upon the collapse of western civilization women are fucked anyways. They need to prepare themselves for what comes next. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
@PPEcel

God damnit! You Changs had one simple task, errand, or mission and that was to blow up the old bitch out of the sky line!

You guys dropped the fucking ball! What the fuck man?! When I hear threats coming out of Changland killing U.S. politicians I expect you squint eyes to follow through with them! What the fuck bro?! I'm severely disappointed in all of you, how will you guys ever recover after this incident? I was in the mood for celebrating too. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7JMp2Ya0U

Last edited:
That filthy bitch reached Taiwan, and China as usually didn't do shit.

She and Hillary Clinton are unbelievably manipulative.