Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chinese riceman beats noodlewhore on camera while in his undies

For some reason it reminds me of Captain Underpants from when i was a child

Based moove.

Dayum JFL very based but back in the day this was not called "assault" but just putting your wife back in place :feelshaha: ... this is why foids ego is off the chart nowdays.

why did he have to do it in front of the kid though, fucking gook

Holy shit the way he just flys in :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: ahe mustve cheated or something thats one of the only reasons id beat a bitch in front of a child I'd feel guilty for imposing trauma onto them :feelsmage: u never know u might make ur biggest opp like Nero's mom

why did he have to do it in front of the kid though, fucking gook
True but their kids are rices ... so their non-existing future was already doomed before they were born so it doesn't matter much at this point if they get extra trauma :feelsthink:

Well that kid just became blackpilled forever :feelsrope:

What's the context for this?

Meifiweregod

prob the noodlewhore was fucking white chad behind his back

Dangerously based :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Damn bro, I felt nothing :feelsjuice:

Dude must've found out she was cheating on him and that her kid isn't his, hence his appropriate action. He should've ended her tbh, still based nonetheless

Holy Shit, that's something coming from Reddit.

I've seen this video a million times, why does he do it?

True but their kids are rices ... so their non-existing future was already doomed before they were born so it doesn't matter much at this point if they get extra trauma :feelsthink:
They still could get lucky with high IQ and be in a bubble of sciences and cope but with a family like that its done.

Based and lifefuel but why beat your toilet in front of a kid?

Holy fuck that riceman has a subhuman body. Skinny AND flabby JFL. :feelskek:

really really based this chink fighter get my respect :panties:

If she cheated or gave his life savings away or some crazy shit then I have zero sympathy in her direction. Who knows, the guy might just be a dick, but like Bill Burr said we need to admit that ass beating usually doesn’t just fall out of the sky. We have no context and we don’t know what provoked him to do this. She clearly know it was coming hence setting up the camera. I’m not gonna judge the guy like high and mighty redditards without knowing the whole story.