Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chinese restaurants are more based than Thai , Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean restaurants because they don't let in cumskins

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Or the food and the fact that everyone speaks Chinese loudly in there , turns off westerners so they don't come in. Also COVID reduced our reputation so that too. In Australia cumskins and other races sands curries blacks usually enter Thai and Korean restaurants and sometimes Vietnamese restaurants.

Chinese are more tribal so I see more AMWF in there than wmaf usually.
Lifefuel let a rice cope with no cumskins invading his eating habitat.

I've got rejected by chink foid recently

I don't go to restaurants but this seems like massive cope.

They’re expensive as fuck and the food is usually really salty and sugary. Sushi is the best but expensive. Beaner food is pretty cheap and good

They’re expensive as fuck and the food is usually really salty and sugary. Sushi is the best but expensive. Beaner food is pretty cheap and good
Not much beaners in Chadstralia. I think Korean barbecue is really good and meaty. Sushi is more of a snack cos it's not that filling for me.

Not much beaners in Chadstralia. I think Korean barbecue is really good and meaty. Sushi is more of a snack cos it's not that filling for me.
What is Korean food like? And is the best food you've had or do you prefer Chinese food?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back