Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chinese population is gonna halve in 45 years, everyone blaming economics, we all know if we had 6.4 foot white men in China...

That's what Mao wanted with his one child policy, so w/e.

Bludy fakin hell, mate. I want me chinky wife but 'ere won't be none left. @Tiredpoorcel

Bludy fakin hell, mate. I want me chinky wife but 'ere won't be none left. @Tiredpoorcel
ERE RONT FAKIN SEE THAT DEM GOOKS WANT GERMIN'S AND NOWDICS, NOT PHACKIN RUUNEYS

ERE RONT FAKIN SEE THAT DEM GOOKS WANT GERMIN'S AND NOWDICS, NOT PHACKIN RUUNEYS
'ATE THE GERMINS, THEY STEEL OUR CHINKY MISSUSES FOR FAKS SAKE. FAKIN' KRAUTS ALSO STEEL OUR JERBS

That’s a shit ton of people, wow. I might have to Chinamaxx and help them raise it :smonk::smonk::blackpill::blackpill:

Simple as

Wanna grab sumething from Greggs after the futboll mutch? I bet ngubu is top scora today
I wonna invaite Ngubu to phack my missus's twat. Maybe laaaaita

Normies are brain dead. They would rather come up with elaborate excuses somehow than just admit incels are right. Foids are causing this

Thanks to noodlewhores

Ngubu top scowa. He scooze most gawls and ouwa ladiieeeeeeez
Screenshot 20211001 1357172

CAM ON NGUBU YEW BUFTIFUL BLACK BASTAD YA. SCORE US ANNOVA GOAL WILL YA. I BET 30 QUIDS ON YEW BEIN TOP SCORA OF THE GAME