Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chinese police and bystanders assault Black students Wuhan

Yup. They do this in Russia also.

Don't think the bizarre warm welcome the negroid receives in the west (USA in particular) is normal, it really is not

Yup. They do this in Russia also.

Don't think the bizarre warm welcome the negroid receives in the west (USA in particular) is normal, it really is not
I mean China has 10x population so they more likely to have richer men, if your a blonde girl why wouldn't you go to a place where millionaire will marry you, literally never have to work, and nice house and car ect

The foot soldiers of Jews (niggers) getting removed :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Apparently there's more to the story. I doubt it's just the police being racist for the sake of it. It could be but from what I've briefly read the guy was drunk and being an asshole on the streets. You'd have to be stupid to go to China, Thailand, Japan or most rice country other than India (even then I don't know) as an ethnic men. You'd not be treated as a criminal most likely but you'll suffer racism all day long.

No BBC cucking for Chinese!!:feelsLSD:

Tell me what's so great about working in a rice field as a opposed to a cotton field?

he probably tried to steal a car tbh

Reddit loves posting videos without context --- the groids were drunk and harassing passerby, what the fuck did they expect? Did they think they were in the US or Sweden where they can walk all over people and shout "but we wuz oppressed n sheet"?? Chinese police and locals didn't just randomly walk up and starting beating them

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/China/comments/pugabk/chinese_police_and_bystanders_assault_black/he2x97v/?utm_term=37856737003&context=3&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=

You risk getting into trouble anywhere you go in the world if you're publicly drunk especially if you're acting hostile.

And in this case, assaulting the police.

A reminder how the 1989 Tiananmen protests began

Tiananmen Square protests​

The Nanjing protests were groundbreaking dissidence for China and went from solely expressing concern about alleged improprieties by African men to increasingly calling for democracy or human rights.[4] They were paralleled by burgeoning demonstrations in other cities during the period between the Nanjing and the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, with some elements of the original protests that started in Nanjing still evident in Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, such as banners proclaiming "Stop Taking Advantage of Chinese Women" even though the vast majority of African students had left the country by that point.[5][6][7]

You risk getting into trouble anywhere you go in the world if you're publicly drunk especially if you're acting hostile.

And in this case, assaulting the police.
jfl at braindead redditors acting shocked when police officers are arresting criminals instead of shooting innocent people

nigs thinking they have the western privilege in china jfl

The foot soldiers of Jews are white people, always have been.
Some white people definitely, but the white race also had the strongest enemies of them.
What have other races (except arabs) ever done against the jew?? Nothing, they are pussies.