Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chinese "people" encouraged an victim of abuse to commit suicide

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Link to the Article: Multiple onlookers detained for encouraging suicidal girl to jump from building

Multiple people have reportedly been detained for encouraging a suicidal 19-year-old girl to throw herself off a building in the Gansu city of Qingyang last week.

As the girl, surnamed Li, stood on the 9th-floor ledge, hundreds of people gathered below to watch what would happen. After hours went by and Li still remained on the ledge, some in the crowd reportedly started to get impatient, shouting “Jump quickly!” and “How have you not jumped yet!”

Some onlookers also filmed videos of the suicidal young woman, uploading them to social media with vile captions such as “I waited an hour under the sun for you to jump off the building” and “Jump quickly, I have to go pick up my kids.”

After four hours, Li lowered herself down and began hanging by her fingertips from the ledge. Then, refusing rescuers’ desperate pleas, she let go. In video of that moment, the firefighter trying to save the young woman’s life can be heard crying out in agony while the crowd below gasps and shouts, before cheering and applauding after she hits the ground.

also in china?

Always China.

Wang Yue (Chinese: ; pinyin: Wáng Yuè), also known as "Little Yue Yue" (Chinese: 小悅悅), was a two-year-old Chinese girl who was run over by two vehicles on the afternoon of 13 October 2011 in a narrow road in Foshan, Guangdong. As she lay bleeding on the road for more than seven minutes, at least 18 passers-by skirted around her body, ignoring her. She was eventually helped by a female rubbish scavenger and sent to a hospital for treatment, but succumbed to her injuries and died eight days later. The closed-circuit television recording of the incident was uploaded onto the Internet, and quickly stirred widespread reaction in China and overseas. Many commentators saw this as indicative of a growing apathy in contemporary Chinese society.[1]

holy fuck that is fucking BRUTAL, they literally clapped when she hit the fucking floor wtfffff

pic related
Le meme

anyone got the video footage?

If you think THAT'S bad there's an infamous video of a TWO YEAR OLD girl in China getting run over multiple times and nobody doing anything to help. People just kept walking past her while she was nearly dead in the street. Might just be the most fucked up thing I have ever seen in my life.

If you think THAT'S bad there's an infamous video of a TWO YEAR OLD girl in China getting run over multiple times and nobody doing anything to help. People just kept walking past her while she was nearly dead in the street. Might just be the most fucked up thing I have ever seen in my life.
im an edgy retard but clapping when a girl kills herself LITERALLY as it happened is some twisted shit like china is a fucking dystopian society

Chinese people are souless so I'm not surprised

She's a foid who killed herself are we supposed say NAWALT?

who cares? what are you a cuck? fking faggot

Its because of extreme liability laws in China. If you help or assist and the person doesnt have any known relatives...you are held accountable for emergency / hospital bills. Fucked up..but its also chinese robotlike nature which makes it easier for them to just zone out.

Notice angry ricecels here for example? These guys can switch off their emotions like its nothing.

Elder Chinese people are most senseless human beings on Earth. I can tell this from experience. I have a 19yo Chinese acquaintance whose surname is Li too, but fortunately she lives in Harbin and isn't as stupid to trust Chinese people.

as bad as curries are, who are low IQ and dark, they are more harmless than chinks. chinks(not all but the ones in Mainland China) are low IQ, soulless and always copies the west and Japan but when they do, it is not as soul filled
also the reason I say low IQ because they eat dog there and also heard on some accounts on pol that the medical students there couldn't do shit

Chinks are fucked up

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available