Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Chinese nurse feels entitled to receiving a boyfriend from the government because she treated Corona virus patients

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Can somebody tell this stupid slut that she isnt entitled to anything, oh wait shes a female so nobody will bully her for wanting a boyfriend.
The funny part is that this bitch lives in a country where there are 40 million more men, so imagine how massive her standards are when she cant even land a boyfriend with a gender ratio skewed so much in her favor.
The nurse told independent media outlet Ren Jian Zhi Bei that she was hoping for a tall partner because she stands 5ft6in
Jfl there it is. This bitch wants to find a 6'2 boyfriend in the land of the manlets.

Are they calling for volunteers?

>tfw you will never be considered a *man* to females

it's over

Nobody is entitled to anything :lul: :lul: :lul:

Is she serious??? Can the Chinese government force a man to be with a woman he doesn't wanna be with?

The only reason I don't automatically assume this is a joke is because this is China and they have shit like social credit. So what I imagine this is is, they're not gonna find a man and force him to be with her, but rather they'll be like Social Tinder and put her face up, and take calls from all the willing men across China. And she can choose from the potential millions of responses.

State mandated girlfriends, for us, probably wouldn't work as well through that method.

Corona Virus is the cure !

This bitch wants to find a 6'2 boyfriend in the land of the manlets.

Imagine being mogged by rice noodle requirements.

The noodle is somewhat pretty ngl though compared with the majority of others.

Wow she is 30 already?! She looks like 20.

Last edited:
All foids over 28 in china are considered expired and undesirable even if they are virgins. Brutal blackpill/agepill for foids in ching chong land.

Imagine being mogged by rice noodle requirements.

The noodle is somewhat pretty ngl though compared with the majority of others.

Wow she is 30 already?! She looks like 20.
China is based and they consider females over 30 to be expired and no good for marriage or a long term relationship.
Jfl western bluepillers would have a stroke if they heard how Chinese view females.

White man only
In a few years the Chinese government will mass import white men to pair off with Chinese women since they're the only ones meeting their standards. Mark my words.

Chinese men are based and industrypilled. Chinese women live in the stone age and worship bones.

Chinese men are submissive cucks actually.
I watched them worship asian hookers and their m-ladies in noodle-lands all the time. Also they are always moving in "gangs" as they are too incomplete and insecure to be alone.

Sure, here is your state assigned boyfriend
Ranjesh
Pretty exotic,isnt he?

traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg

Now back to work wagie

LOL a dude could literally discover the cure and he wouldn't have the balls to be this entitled.

Funny lifefuel part is females over 30 are "expired" and "left overs" in china and treated like trash

She should be forced to marry an old communist party member :)

In a few years the Chinese government will mass import white men to pair off with Chinese women since they're the only ones meeting their standards. Mark my words.
I think they will just genetically edit their offspring to be white gigachads

Too old for slavery.

She can have a boyfriend; she has had 15 years time to find one.
I don't think she's a virgin; she's just marketing herself. She is too old to give birth healthily.

It would be especially easy for her to find a man in Sweden because she is cute, young looking and there is a huge surplus of men due to the immigration. I've made some calculations and there should be around 125-150 men between the ages of 15 and 30 for every 100 women in that age group, by percentage, a larger gender gap than India and China combined.

Wait didn't I see the same thread b4? Either way fuck noodles

WILL IT TOUCH THIS? WILL IT SAY SHE ISNT ENTITLED TO SEX OR A BOYFRIEND?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Bwindi gorilla crying

No

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back