Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chinese men are colonizing Africa

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
black women are subhuman as fuck. But I'd fuck one.

Is this the future pathway for Asian men? Most guys don't find black girls attractive in general. But that chick has great features and is way out of his league.

Is this the future pathway for Asian men? Most guys don't find black girls attractive in general. But that chick has great features and is way out of his league.
dude that girl is hot

tbh Black women from Africa are very different from Black American women.

No one cares

The female in the OP mogs the ricecel. Lifefuel for ricecels.

>blacks cuck whites
>whites cuck asians
>Asians cuck blacks

The circle of cuckoldy has finally closed.

>blacks cuck whites
>whites cuck asians
>Asians cuck blacks

Curries left out as usual :feelsrope:

just look at how happy they both look.
mDMiboTl.jpg

:lul:

Had she been born in the West she would literally be dating tall white chad celebrities, but she didn´t so now she is married to some ugly ricecel. Too funny.

Last edited:
Honestly not attracted to black chicks at all but god damn that chick is cute as fuck,
just go to africa theory.

Hehehehehe
3 inch dicks destoring the bbc theory hahahahahahahhahahahahahha

Anahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

Let’s gookk China aa

lol imagine niggas getting cucked by chinese dudes

Chinese in Africa are rich af. Moneymaxxing will get you pussy everywhere on earth.

Africa may actually get some smart people. :feelsautistic:

Asians about to make Africa great.

>blacks cuck whites
>whites cuck asians
>Asians cuck blacks

everyone guy just needs to switch countries with each other

Haha, white guys go to Asia for women, so asians go to Africa. It is very literally trading downwards. The global economy at work.

I always wondered why asian guys and black women didn't get together. They are both the least desired of their respective genders. (Although I honestly think asian guys look just fine. But I guess they're not masculine enough?)

Guess there's somewhere JBC is actually true. They can actually get the cute ones too and not some random uggo plucked from the bush. Apparently Uganda also has a female surplus so that's even more enticing to Chinese people. Speaking of Uganda, has anyone seen the Last King of Scotland? That meat hooks scene is still vivid in my mind despite not having seen the film in almost 10 years

High T black foids reproducing with low T ricecels.

At least the kids won't have to worry about their testosterone levels.

That foid is pretty hot but the hair always kills my boner. Nappy shit that you can't run your fingers through. Give me that silky smooth shit

Why mayocels go SEA tbh tbh tbh

Imagine a new breed of men that will look like this

Main qimg 97733769e53e8cf884be939d83d6ea76 c

:lul::lul::lul:

>blacks cuck whites
>whites cuck asians
>Asians cuck blacks

High T black foids reproducing with low T ricecels.

At least the kids won't have to worry about their testosterone levels.
It's just the same instinct all species of animals share, the species want to collect all the possible genes, but that will not work in modern humans as we aren't supposed to be travelling with fly machines to another far distant continents and racemix with so far distant humans, that causes outbreeding depression.

Waiting for the SJWs criticizing those racist, retrograde and supremacist comments from those Ugandans... :feelswhere:

Damn. Well there kids will be ugly af.But I wouldnt mind pulling a black girl or any girl whos not fucking 400 pounds.

I can relate to them. im going through college just to go to asia. Younger White are more attractive. but feminism and chad have ruined them. only hope for escape now is to get out and get to asia

Getting laid in Africa must be easier than in SEA, chicks over there will take anyone who isn't a local.

Waiting for the increasing number of blasian foids then I'll try my luck there