Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese Man Destroys Backstabbing Curry in Fiery Showdown

Riceman was waiting for his Bruce Lee moment all his life.

Repeatedly kicking the jeet while he’s down is wrong though. No reason at all.

Race war in the Quickie Mart.

kek

riceman got him good

Repeatedly kicking the jeet while he’s down is wrong though. No reason at all.
pajeet started the fight so its justified

Yep. Buddy must have had some pent up rage.
Pent-up rage mixed with genuine excitement lmao did you hear him say “Okay” when the altercation started like he was John Wick? And the smile on his face the whole time? Nigga was loving it.

I don't think so.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Race war of any kind is one of the biggest copes perpetuated here tbh. It’s xd funny to say as a meme, but not realistic at all if we’re being serious.

3. World Problems

life is luck

Pent-up rage mixed with genuine excitement lmao did you hear him say “Okay” when the altercation started like he was John Wick? And the smile on his face the whole time? Nigga was loving it.
It was a cruel pleasure that galvanized him. He was also excited by the opportunity to release his frustration in a socially acceptable way. I've seen stuff like this before, some will even take the chance of killing the other if it could be spun as a self-defense killing.

Don't care. Don't club people on the back of the head with a motorcycle helmet.
The back of the head is a very vulnerable point. It's easy to knock someone out without much force, possible to kill someone with moderate force. Jeet brought it on himself.

The curry goes down so easily I wonder if he is a vegetarian

The back of the head is a very vulnerable point. It's easy to knock someone out without much force, possible to kill someone with moderate force. Jeet brought it on himself.

It was a cruel pleasure that galvanized him. He was also excited by the opportunity to release his frustration in a socially acceptable way. I've seen stuff like this before, some will even take the chance of killing the other if it could be spun as a self-defense killing.
High IQ. The riceman experienced the most fundamental and instinctual elements of human nature within that moment, realizing for the first time in his unremarkable existence the exhilaration of being in the midst of battle. It's crazy to think about how all men have that potential within us, right? :dafuckfeels:
pajeet started the fight so its justified
I still don’t think it’s fighting fair. I understand that the back of the head is a vulnerable area, and striking it can potentially cause serious harm. But even if the curry initiated the altercation, I don't think it's appropriate or necessary to keep kicking him in the head when he was already in the fetal position. It just makes you look like a pussy who can only do damage to someone who already bowed out.

While humans do have an innate capacity for violence, we also have the ability to exercise restraint and act with honor, even in heated situations. Escalating to potentially lethal force should always be a last resort for self-defense, not a way to "punish" someone for starting a fight. Continually striking vulnerable areas with potentially fatal consequences goes beyond self-defense into excessive force.

Pajeets vs Changs sounds like the premise of a Canadian civil war set in the future

Every ricey's fantasy

Manlet kicking normalfag ass. Lifefuel

But even if the curry initiated the altercation, I don't think it's appropriate or necessary to keep kicking him in the head when he was already in the fetal position.
You can choose to start the fight, but you don't choose when it ends. What protections did the Chinese man enjoy? He had his back turned and got clubbed in the back of the head. That could have been the end of his life right there. He doesn't owe the curry any mercy.
It just makes you look like a pussy who can only do damage to someone who already bowed out.
You'd have a point if he didn't put the curry on the ground first before kicking him. He fought a standing opponent using a makeshift weapon, with no weapon himself, and put him on the floor. You're embarrassing yourself by trying to drive this kind of narrative.

You can choose to start the fight, but you don't choose when it ends. What protections did the Chinese man enjoy? He had his back turned and got clubbed in the back of the head. That could have been the end of his life right there. He doesn't owe the curry any mercy.

You'd have a point if he didn't put the curry on the ground first before kicking him. He fought a standing opponent using a makeshift weapon, with no weapon himself, and put him on the floor. You're embarrassing yourself by trying to drive this kind of narrative.
It's a delicate balance between defending oneself and exercising self-restraint. On one side, the riceman had every right to neutralize the threat and ensure his safety. But on the other, there's an ethical pull to show mercy once the imminent danger has passed, or the perpetrator got enough of a good payback for starting the fight. Ultimately, it comes down to personal values and where one draws the line between justified force and excessive violence. These are complex split-second decisions, of course, and it's easy to analyze in hindsight.

I fully agree that striking someone from behind is the most dishonorable act of cowardice, and the curry who provoked the situation faced the consequences he had brought upon themselves. The riceman's initial retaliation is completely right given he was the victim of an unprovoked and potentially lethal assault. But I still think the continued attacks after the curry was neutralized raise some moral questions, and while morality is quite subjective, I personally wouldn't go as far as the riceman did, especially to an opponent that easily defeated. It's a nuanced situation without clear-cut right or wrong answers. Both perspectives offer food for thought and highlight the delicate balance between self-defense and excessive force.

I don't know, does it make me a beta for not wanting to be a dark triad, psychopathic, merciless brute even in the face those who cause me harm? Over for my shonen moral code and personal ethics tbh.

Last edited:
Why did he just randomly fall down?

This. If someone starts it, they should be able to finish it.

Based, the rice literally got hit in the back and still beat him down like a peasant. This curry deserved it for thinking rice was a easy target because he was manlet, the curry must feel so humiliated from the flashbacks of being beaten like a disloyal dog.
sarcastic laugh GIF

That laugh when he turned around was all I needed to see. Curry man was done for at that moment. A helmet smack on the head would hurt tbh. Btw, anyone know where this is?

Lifefuel for azn masculinity :feelsPop:

Curryman got humiliated by a riceman

Subhuman battle royale

Mr chow mollywhopped that pajeets ass into a coma

Lmao

Sad. Us curries and ricecels should be friends.

i seen curries beating up rices in singapore all the time
Tbh, if you evoke the wrath of a curry, you probably deserved it. :feelshaha: Especially, if it's a non-threatening ricecel.

Tbh, if you evoke the wrath of a curry, you probably deserved it. :feelshaha: Especially, if it's a non-threatening ricecel.
generally curries are taller and have higher t-levels compared to rices