Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese Malaysians have one of the lowest IQ in the world, worse than Vietnam

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
That's not my words, IQ Research's words. Although researches proved that Most rice in Asia has one of the highest IQ, but there's an exclusion that Chinese Malaysians have below-average IQ

FB IMG 1601095481550

JFL At these Chinese copers claim "iS ThE MaLays who got loW IQ dUE tO tHEiR LaziNEss"
no wonder most Chinese Malaysians are bluepilled retard faggots:lul::lul::lul:
(BTW I'm the minority based one)

tamils iq mog them

Brutal tbh.

My old friend was actually part Malay-Chinese and he was bluepilled that he thought I could get a gf by "personality" (he was 5'7 btw) :lul: :lul: :lul:

Damn that sucks my neighbour
- curry singaporean

Brutal tbh.

My old friend was actually part Malay-Chinese and he was bluepilled that he thought I could get a gf by "personality" (he was 5'7 btw) :lul: :lul: :lul:
And my bluepilled mum told me that improve my "eating habit" will get me laid (She claimed that foids doesn't like anyone who make sounds while eating):bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

And my bluepilled mum told me that improve my "eating habit" will get me laid (She claimed that foids doesn't like anyone who make sounds while eating):bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
How tall are you fellow ricecel? I am 5'10 (and also speak Cantonese Mandarin and English)

tamils iq mog them
And even mog them in facial hair and dick size
How tall are you fellow ricecel? I am 5'10 (and also speak Cantonese Mandarin and English)
5'7 (Average height in Malaysia) (I can speak English, Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, Cantonese and Hokkien) (I'm terrible in dialects)
And, Your height mogs me:feelsrope:

Last edited:
5'7 (Average height in Malaysia) (I can speak English, Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, Cantonese and Hokkien) (I'm terrible in dialects)
Brutal tbh, though in my area (northern Greater Toronto Area) for my class in HS (full of ethnics) my height among Grade 12s at the time was around 60th percentile.

Curries always have it bad no matter what ngl
they do allright in singapore plently of noodlewhores who might date curries

tbh how is malayasia for incels there

They are mostly fat, from what I've seen ngl. And the babies are usually truecel. Please don't.
ye true they just look thai or filipino

High IQ I can only speak 3 languages.

Damn that sucks my neighbour
- curry singaporean
Chick magnet (Side that repels)
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5