Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chinese Italian girl killed by Maghrebian sandcel

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★

idk if old news tho

Normies are toxic. You can't fuck a dead girl dude! Nobody will fuck you for SJWing a dead girl either. It only works for Chad! That "lovely girl" would have never fucked you and being a racist will not make any similar level girl to fuck you in future either!

Last edited:
Dont remember this lovely girl offering me sam fak, and somehow doubt she would, so need to say sandcel done right thing

Beta males are toxic. You can't fuck a dead girl dude! Nobody will fuck you for SJWing a dead girl either. It only works for Chad! That lovely girls would have never fucked you and being a racist will not make any similar level girl to fuck you either!
That's a rare Rodger right there ... beautiful

dumb gook thought she would get some roman dick
instead she got killed by some stupid sandcel JFL thats what you get

Subhanallah !

this lovely Chinese girl Italy are murder foreigner Africa mans violent criminality
wut:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

God I never thot I would feel good about the murder of innocent humans but I do I have become a monster I embrace it

his eyes small as fuck

Even the yellow man is beginning to learn of "illegal africa mans violent criminality".

It was a long journy towards a mental state, in which headlines like these makes me smile, but I walked it.

Check out the uneducated gook's cringy English.

Based Maghrebiancel