Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Chinese" Isreali soldier gets raped by sub5 Jewcel in Gaza

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/Vigilante2801/status/1821218563216028023

IMG 20240809 100740
This whore got raped. Very indegnious looking indeed.

Last edited:
Must be one of those 20 Kaifeng Jews living in Israel

Chingchong ding dong

chinese jews exist? :lul:
They say they settled there centuries ago, and mixed with the locals. But I think these are just converts From China, they never had any Levantine blood

@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cayden Zhang
@VideoGameCoper
@DarkStar

Everyone is getting raped by Israelis

Everyone is getting raped by Israelis
Some 42 year old man was raped to death by kikes and the footage was released to the public. The 9 jews who were arrested were then supported by massive mobs of kikes who wanted them released and called them heroes.

Some 42 year old man was raped to death by kikes and the footage was released to the public. The 9 jews who were arrested were then supported by massive mobs of kikes who wanted them released and called them heroes.
just be kike theory

There are curry Jews too
I have seen interviews online. Many curry Jews look Levantine, Chinese Jews are all mixed because, they seem to have not practiced endogamy strictly.

Look up 'correy gilshetr ethnicities of the world: india'. The curry Jews barely, look Curry.

Last edited:
Jfl, who knew that the IDF aren’t nice people:feelshaha::feelskek:?

Last edited: