Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese Historian: Noodles want BBC

Coping riceniggERs are now seething in r/ChinkCucksculinity

As well as resentment about the larger stipends given to African students, hostility from Chinese students towards Africans also flared up when there was contact between African men and Chinese women. In an incident in Shanghai in 1979, African students were attacked after reportedly playing loud music and making sexual remarks to Chinese women.

Coping riceniggERs are now seething in r/ChinkCucksculinity
I fucking hate them. They delude young chinks into being overconfident and thinking theyre race doesn’t bring them down… Then they get a sexual harassment allegation from the white girl theyre chasing and learn the blackpill. Fucking frauds, cucks, copers, and redpill scum.

Chinese Historian's skin quality is fucking nuts nigga :dafuckfeels:

Yeah shit sucks man my skin quality is raped
I still have hella scarring and faded acne but at least it’s getting better. My real problem is obviously my bones though….

I still have hella scarring and faded acne but at least it’s getting better. My real problem is obviously my bones though….
Same, you can't change you're facial structure but your skin can definitely improve

Same, you can't change you're facial structure but your skin can definitely improve
Only with invasive surgeries. I’m desperately in need of lefort 2 and a genii

I fucking hate them. They delude young chinks into being overconfident and thinking theyre race doesn’t bring them down… Then they get a sexual harassment allegation from the white girl theyre chasing and learn the blackpill. Fucking frauds, cucks, copers, and redpill scum.
They hate Chinese Historian and calling him "Incel" lmao as if they are not at all JFL fucking delusional bellends

They hate Chinese Historian and calling him "Incel" lmao as if they are not at all JFL fucking delusional bellends
I know theres a whole ass complation of ricecels trying to ascend through hairstyles on that sub on .org

I know theres a whole ass complation of ricecels trying to ascend through hairstyles on that sub on .org
They still think their problems can be solved by "hitting gym" and "getting a nice haircut" yada yada, How can they brag about their "muh high chink eyeque" when they're this delusional

They still think their problems can be solved by "hitting gym" and "getting a nice haircut" yada yada, How can they brag about their "muh high chink eyeque" when they're this delusional
Only Le fort can save them. And only then only some of them.

I don't mind Asians ruining and removing themselves, Just one less group of non whites, TND, TJD, TFD and heil fucking Hitler and white power