Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese guy puts oil on the stairs and everyone falls

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Crazy stuff tbh. Thats some crazy motherfucker

Based fallcel

Keep on fighting soldier

I think the pink guy broke his back

lightning struck again and again

It's over for gripcels

Also, I was surprised the injured man was helped, I thought in China people just left you there to die when you fall in public like that.

That Gook in the orange said or did nothing have slipping

chink living out his macaulay culkin fantasies as a 35 yr old in an apartment complex

Just have a better grip bro, just don't fall, just have stronger arms, just ignore the oil, just have stronger legs

Just have a better grip bro, just don't fall, just have stronger arms, just ignore the oil, just have stronger legs
just grab imaginary big titty anime girl's boobs to provide yourself a safe landing spot it works every time
Roresu plump big boobs

To prevent falling they just needed to work on their personalities and self-improove while going down the stairs.
Also take shower before going outside...

mirin low inhib riceman

Ricecel had enough

To prevent falling they just needed to work on their personalities and self-improove while going down the stairs.
Also take shower before going outside...

What a fucking menace bro

If somebody did this in America they would get arrested and face criminal charges

If somebody did this in America they would get arrested and face criminal charges

And this is related to inceldom how?

Bro is a gamer. Wish someone do that on feminist meeting

one way of going er