Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese feminist properly diagnoses the main causes of riceceldom

smarrus ?
Question Mark Mario GIF

I gave the video one second, but then she said y'all...

As usual, violence is the answer to all whimsicalities and frivolities of the human mind. It is the absolute.

that's why noodles should be tied up to a cross and subject to rape by hordes of ricecels

she is ugly by east asian standards
if she didnt speak eigo i would assume she is 30-40 years old at the youngest
why do noodlewhores who are westernized end up so ugly

Real Reason

Rice foids are whores that grossly overinflate their own attractiveness most of the time

Then in several years she will come back to make another video whining about how she suddenly wants a family and kids and to be a mother but she can't find a Chang to be her spouse (because she doesn't want a ricecel). She will whine and cry and many other women will be like her. There will be news articles saying shit about "The Crisis Affecting Middle Aged Women Who Never Had The Chance To Have Children" and how it is somehow all men's fault that these dumb foids squandered all their opportunities and are now infertile with no eggs.

shes probably only like 25 and looks 60 cause the she lives in the west she ages like 100x the speed she would in asia

I wish we had that one - child policy law globally I hate big families I can’t help but glare at big families with a lot of siblings and fuck feminism applause to you China for still keeping that policy around
It was axed in 2015, although nothing really changed since the fertility is sub 1 anyhow

Last edited: