Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chinese female tourists getting princess treatment from Taliban in Afghanistan.

Anyone remember that videos where some chink woman was in India and some pajeet in the background started beating his meat to her and following her? :feelskek:

Anyone remember that videos where some chink woman was in India and some pajeet in the background started beating his meat to her and following her? :feelskek:
He wanted bob vegene

It is one of last countries that understands that men have to keep tight control over women or else civilization slowly decays and then collapses.

JBW (just je woman) theory keeps prevailing

And I thought Taliban was somewhat based, but in the end, even they're slaves to female validation. My disappointment is immeasurable.

This actually exposes Taliban as not so based

Imo 3rd pic goes hard.

Disgusting! This isn't a Starbucks wear your Niqab you whore.

Taliban are traitors

They need the tourism money

Just be ethnic is law

They’re just being pragmatic and squeezing money out of the only people willing to go there for tourism, outside some adventurous European YouTubers. I just hope they enforce modesty on the foreign foids or else they will rub off on the locals. The only bad thing is that the foid in the bottom pic isn’t wearing the burqa, but maybe there’s more context.

There was an article that featured on a YT vid, detailing how men in Afghanistan don't really fare that well. It of course didn't get much MSM attention. Honestly, it's just another case of men in power being men.