Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chinese evicting curries from Flushing

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Over Curries in Flushing NYC. Many curry stores are being shutdown or are moving because the new chinese landlords refuse to renew their commerical leases. Entire neighborhoods now exist with no English signs at all. Making it impossible to do any shopping or use services if you aren't chinese/Mandarin speaker. Very brutal :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

When I read the title i first thought “ that wouldn’t be a problem for curries”

It's sui fuel! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Many curry food stores are shutdown, now I have to go to another neighborhood for my groceries. Worst part of the Chinese take over is the lack of English signs, makes it impossible to buy any of their products with confidence. Also like 50% of the food items are only labeled in Mandarin. Just lol

I used to live there, and TBH I'll deal with the Chinese 1000 lives over than spend a day with curries
Also like 50% of the food items are only labeled in Mandarin. Just lol
So what. I learned some of the characters, I didn't have to be fully literate in Mandarin to figure out. If a low IQ dumbass like me can make out words like 'fish', 'meat', 'vegetables', etc., then it's not hard.

I used to live there, and TBH I'll deal with the Chinese 1000 lives over than spend a day with curries

So what. I learned some of the characters, I didn't have to be fully literate in Mandarin to figure out. If a low IQ dumbass like me can make out words like 'fish', 'meat', 'vegetables', etc., then it's not hard.
US curries are more civilized than US ricecels

US curries are more civilized than US ricecels
I haven't really experienced that, TBH. Then again, I somewhat pass for a ricecel so they might treat me differently, IDK

Also, I've just been screwed over by curry coworkers & classmates, and curry foids look at me like I'm repulsive insect that crawled out of a hole

I haven't really experienced that, TBH. Then again, I somewhat pass for a ricecel so they might treat me differently, IDK

Also, I've just been screwed over by curry coworkers & classmates, and curry foids look at me like I'm repulsive insect that crawled out of a hole
Brutal, it is true that curries do scam others and each other more than rice do in the USA. Especially paki ones. My father has been scammed by Paki tenants on 4 occasions and 2 occasions by a Sikh and hindu curry.

So they are not particularly anti curry. They just want to establish their territory.

Over Curries in Flushing NYC. Many curry stores are being shutdown or are moving because the new chinese landlords refuse to renew their commerical leases. Entire neighborhoods now exist with no English signs at all. Making it impossible to do any shopping or use services if you aren't chinese/Mandarin speaker. Very brutal :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!
Model minority btw

So they are not particularly anti curry. They just want to establish their territory.
No other race besides Chinese has their entire neighborhood have signs in Chinese with literally no English ones.

I'm constantly amazed at the conglomeration of idiocy that is USA.

Wait you live in Queens; why would you live there instead of Jamaica, the neighborhood where most curries reside in the borough?

No other race besides Chinese has their entire neighborhood have signs in Chinese with literally no English ones.
Only Chinese, Koreans, and Hispanics can retain their culture while every other ethnic group completely loses it after just one generation even. :feelsrope:

Wait you live in Queens; why would you live there instead of Jamaica, the neighborhood where most curries reside in the borough?

Only Chinese, Koreans, and Hispanics can retain their culture while every other ethnic group completely loses it after just one generation even. :feelsrope:
I don't live in Queens anymore. I just went there for a doctor's appointment and some curries told me that curry shops are being evicted out. And I confirmed that by visiting.

India vs China world war III

It's sui fuel! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Many curry food stores are shutdown, now I have to go to another neighborhood for my groceries. Worst part of the Chinese take over is the lack of English signs, makes it impossible to buy any of their products with confidence. Also like 50% of the food items are only labeled in Mandarin. Just lol
Cover10

Only Rice and Spics can make ethnic enclaves it seems like in the city while most young curries can't even speak their mother tongue and try to act white/black to fit in. :feelscry::feelsrope:

We will become completely assimilated in my lifetime; our culture supplanted once again by the whites.:feelsohgod:

Foids and the rare Chadpreets will marry white men and white women while we foreign-born currycels rot alone.:feelsrope:
Indian-American Teen Born in the US Starterpack | /r/starterpacks | Starter  Packs | Know Your Meme

Only Rice and Spics can make ethnic enclaves it seems like in the city while most young curries can't even speak their mother tongue and try to act white/black to fit in. :feelscry::feelsrope:

We will become completely assimilated in my lifetime; our culture supplanted once again by the whites.:feelsohgod:

Foids and the rare Chadpreets will marry white men and white women while we rot alone.
Indian-American Teen Born in the US Starterpack | /r/starterpacks | Starter  Packs | Know Your Meme
Fuck your on point! Whites are killing our culture and all the other curries are going along with it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back