Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Chinese Electrician Gets Burned to a Crisp

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

tbh

Better than having to continue life as a rice cel

i don't want to watch the video, im too scared. why would you post stuff like that?

Just learn a trade, they said

All that smoke damn, all the energy he must be generating.
i don't want to watch the video, im too scared. why would you post stuff like that?
Watch it, it's like an cool science experiment.
Fascinating.

Anyone want Chinese?
Be careful it’s hot :lul:

a lot more smokey than i though it'd be, he must have been literally made of dry grass and phosphorous

XD. ricecel gets cucked by genetics then gets cucked by electricity. what a cooker.

They are just watching him like they are watching fireworks.

They are just watching him like they are watching fireworks.
Yeah I hate it when these neeks get their phones out in these situations like its their entertainment hour or something. Total dickheads tbh.

Yeah I hate it when these neeks get their phones out in these situations like its their entertainment hour or something. Total dickheads tbh.
I appreciate it, tbh, after all, someone's got to record it if it's going to make it onto the Internet tbh

Just learn a trade, they said
just learn a trade and don't live in China bro
Interesting that people seem to give a fuck this time they didn't give af about the horribly killed child

I request the same but with femoid, tbh
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You want this to happen to a fensail?

Preach it, brother.

Bet that happens all the time over there. The Chinese don't understand the concept of health and safety.

I'm sure they ate him.
Chinese would never throw away that grilled meat:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What does this have to do with inceldom?

This. The smartphone generation is truly gay. If WW3 happened people would film the nuclear explosions for likes on Instagram.

China is just one giant Final destination film tbh

What's up with Chinese electricians always dying so much? I guess terrible safety standards, Chinks only care about money, if it takes some money to save a life, they won't pay it. I was talking to a normie at work the other day about their travels to China and they said it was good, I said I didn't want to go because of terrible polution and that Chinese don't care if they get lung cancer as long as they make money, but they didn't respond. Stupid normie was probably a liberal who thought that comment was racist, and I always try to downplay my power level in real life, but with normies being so SJW lately, anything less than full blown ethnic dick sucking is now considered racist, JFL.