Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Chinese company releases alarmingly advanced text-to-video AI, it's like a Hollywood studio in your pocket!

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

I can't right now. I'm dealing with a lot.

Last edited:

AI generated ER movie soon

Looks a bit gay

Give it two years and they'll be ready to shit out Hollywood movies per hour. Giga over for Hollywood industry (actors/etc.)

It's over for hollywoodcels

Bollywood is RISING!
One small issue, no matter how much the Pajeets try to remove the thought of trash and shit being all over the streets, the AI will always think that when told to generate a scene based in India.

The demo is awful and it looks like they're having a gay swordfight

Now we're getting AI sheet metal factory accidents instead of the real ones :feelswhat:

Who added the niggerspeak in it

Presumably the AI did that :feelskek:
When the Chinese conquer US and imprison all feral niggers they'll have such swordfights in prison jfl

AI generated .is mods orgy scene wen?

I want to have this stuff locally and finetuneable.

One small issue, no matter how much the Pajeets try to remove the thought of trash and shit being all over the streets, the AI will always think that when told to generate a scene based in India.
Brutal Ganges flavored water to wash down the shitpill bro

Come on man u wanna sword fight man i'll sword fight u man I'll sword fight u dadadagagah