Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chincel Trait

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
6D8D69B8 3171 4339 8EA0 89E71A267F58

I love wearing a mask so much, I hope it lasts forever. My only problem is that it seems to aggravate my skin, though it’s worth it to hide my side profile.

I prefer to not wear the mask cause ppl concentrate on my ipd even more, still have a weak chin though
IPD pill is one of the hardest pills to swallow. There’s nothing that can change it.

This possibility actually makes me want to avoid wearing a mask. I could not take the ropefuel of getting female approval while knowing it'll vanish the moment the mask disappears.

Though none of this has happened yet. My terrible manletism and frameletism still shows.

This possibility actually makes me want to avoid wearing a mask. I could not take the ropefuel of getting female approval while knowing it'll vanish the moment the mask disappears.

Though none of this has happened yet. My terrible manletism and frameletism still shows.
Brutal, I have the same manlet problem. Being 5'5 has destroyed me.

Yeah, the only thing that could rly help me is decreasing zygo width so my ES would be lower but zygos are too valuable :feelshaha:. Despite that Im gonna get rhino to make my nose slimmer, that'd somewhat reduce the bad effect.
Midface, IPD, and the shape of your skull are hardest things to change. My zygos are one of my best traits, but my horse face ruins any harmony I have. :lasereyes:

I’m planning on getting rhino too. :feelsautistic:

who the fuck wears masks?

It's not even my chin lol, it's my eyes and huge ass nose.

I have a Peter griffin/Disney Hercules chin with Negative Cathial tilt and a large nose.