Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chincel shaves his beard

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
1:35 - end

Maybe beards are good looksmax for chincels.

Gavin McInnes??

tfw you are chincel who can't grow much facial hair

Lol even with the beard you can still see hes recessed

Beard works perfectly for subhuman lower third in general. But it has to be somewhat thick.

Chincels should grow a beard YESTERDAY.

kek. he is an honest coper.

chincel fucking loses it!

Gavin McInnes is what happens when you are almost a chad, but not quite. It is kinda of amusing to watch. The guy just can't get over the fact he couldn't make it to true chadom, so he has to overcompensate constantly.

Still, at least he is quite red pilled and his trolling feminists on live TV was pretty golden:

I thought someone had my pics...whew.

Man, that sucks, but imagine not being able to grow a fullbeard and being a chincel.
Welcome to my life homie.

FML I cant even grow a beard. Not even a patchy one, just none

i think he has a native american or asian wife

Gavin McInnes is what happens when you are almost a chad, but not quite. It is kinda of amusing to watch. The guy just can't get over the fact he couldn't make it to true chadom, so he has to overcompensate constantly.

Still, at least he is quite red pilled and his trolling feminists on live TV was pretty golden:

his degeneracy ruins anything that could of worked for him. He ends up just coming off as a huge hypocrite for calling out degenerates because he is the biggest degenerate of them all.

Holy fuck, his chin fuses into his neck.

Das bad, das really bad.

If I didnt have a beard I'd REALLY be ugly as sin

Never gonna shave my salafist beard.

I really wish my patchy beard would fill in already. I could looksmax out of here if I got a smaller thinner nose and a full beard.

Screen Shot 2018 05 28 at 101101 PM