Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chincel leafy returned to call idubbz a cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-

tbh i'm Pretty sure the dude only had a GF because of his statusmaxx that chin would be the worst one on the site NGL

kek of course he took the opportunity

i hope he makes a comeback and goes full blackpill

also Idubbz is normie tier looks
his girlfriend mogs him
if he has no status anymore
shell be gone

He’s a cuck

damn, he roasted idubbbz harder than everyone in this site combined could.

Damn.

Last edited:
i hope he makes a comeback and goes full blackpill

also Idubbz is normie tier looks
his girlfriend mogs him
if he has no status anymore
shell be gone
His girlfriend is not goodlooking wtf do you mean she mogs him?? They are pretty looksmatched
Images 35
Images 36

Look at this ugly bitch

he is a fucking cuck tbh, he was always a cuck

Idubbbz who mocked chincel the most turns out to be a cuck and chincel comes back and calls him out on it- this is the greatest jewtube redemption arc that I have seen.

People are saying he is not a simp because the real simps are the ones who pay for her onlyfans, not really, a simp is someone who will do anything for pussy, what Icuckz did is the ultimate simp behaviour, he changed his opinions and morals for below average pussy.

In the past the guy would call her a mediocre whore for choosing to prostitute her body online after a failed twicht career, instead of trying to have a decent job as first option she quickly thought "Well I failed as a streamer, there is nothing more for me to do besides take indecent pictures of me and post online."

You can clearly see in his response video that he is struggling to not show his real feelings when he say he is ok with his girlfriend whoring herself online, he succumbed to a position of weak beta male for a below average pussy, a man that won't impose himself and his real feelings for being made a cuck, I don't think there is much more things you can do besides that to earn the title of ultimate simp.
His girlfriend is not goodlooking wtf do you mean she mogs him?? They are pretty looksmatched
View attachment 226521View attachment 226522
Look at this ugly bitch
And in this photos she is with 10kg of makeup

I use to love leafyishere and watch him every day, great cope :(

Based, iddubz is a braindead cuck

normies will make fun of his chin but wont swallow the blackpill

Leafy is still my favorite

Don't know who Leafy is , but he's right