Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media China's Social Credit Scores

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
This will be America's future when foids fully take over. Foids cannot tolerate any dissent so they have to silence any opposition.

This will be America's future when foids fully take over. Foids cannot tolerate any dissent so they have to silence any opposition.
With Biden-Harris the social credit will be tinder matches to prevent subhumans sitting in the same bus as the genpop.

Chad will get tax credit and frre first class tickets in trains and planes

That score literally goes down if you say something bad online, how do these Chinese know what you say online? Oh right because they're dirty commies who don't allow freedom of speech/thought.

"But neetbux tho, i like neetbux therefore I like communism" - retards.

>be me
>live in the west
>be white
>say nigger
>fired from job
>friends wont talk to me
>get heckled in public
>not allowed a bank account
>cant sign up for any social media

wow this chinese social credit system is so dystopian :soy:
At least in China it's all transparent, & what you can't do or say is explicitly laid out by the govt. Versus what we have here with "private corporations" allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to you & completely rule your life

it's just a more honest version of what already exists