Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

China’s ‘mixed-race’ beauty trend

it's contacts no gook has blue eyes

it's contacts no gook has blue eyes
I lived in a small-mid sized town in Thailand, far from any touristy places, and with like... 5 other foreigners besides me. My daughter was pretty much the same, a little celebrity. Everyone at the market knew her, and anytime we brought her anywhere, most women would come up and tell us she is so beautiful, and some would ask to take pictures with her. Multiple times someone would come up and say "omg is that (daughter's name)!? I know her! I saw her on Facebook, look!" and they'd show us a picture that their friend shared with her and posted on FB.

did you ever posted non race bait here ?

I mean it's JBW all over, the women like mixed kids, you see it in Latin America too or Black women wanting mixed kids

bwc shall inherit!

It’s his entire personality on this site, it’s literally all i’ve ever seen him post.

99.99% of "white supremacy" in the current day is just non-whites worshipping whites and trying to look like them, while actual whites just awkwardly look at them unsure of how to react:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.