Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal China's coming population Collapse.

O

Osman279

Admiral
★★★
The West has absouletly nothing to worry about China and the rest of the retarded BRICS nation. China is the only one that had any potential of those nations but their birth-rate collapse and shrinking population means they will no longer still be an Industrial power-house in the coming decades. It will not be the "Chinese Century".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBMSZ7v3KxQ

I want some Chinese food.

Is it any worse than population charts of other world powers? Genuinely don't know

The end times are here. I said this already, and people laughed about it.

China's ultimate destiny is being invaded and collapsing over and over again

China bad, america good!

I'm really not sold on this tbh. For that to happen, you'd need a couple of things to be true, and there's absolutely no guarantee that they will:

a) You'd need China to be unable to bring in international migrant workers to fill the gaps in its labour market.

b) You'd need China to be unable to increase its productivity to compensate for the shrinking labour force.

c) You'd need industrial robots (of which China is installing more than the rest of the world combined) to have no effect at all.

d) You'd need China to be unable to compensate for its own slowing economy by outsourcing to poorer countries.

Etc., and those are just the first ones out of the top of my head. Really doubt this tbh.

Is it any worse than population charts of other world powers? Genuinely don't know
Not really, but the West has been mass bringing in immigrants for decades to improve their demographics.

china speedran civilization I think its based

all these anti-china shills are sponsored by the WEF/foreign ministry of merica

C’est pas mon problème

They have so many chinksects living there a collapse would be great for them

The West has absouletly nothing to worry about China and the rest of the retarded BRICS nation. China is the only one that had any potential of those nations but their birth-rate collapse and shrinking population means they will no longer still be an Industrial power-house in the coming decades. It will not be the "Chinese Century".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBMSZ7v3KxQ

The planet is overpopulated, what good is military dominance at the price of the species?

It's over for commiecels

Less population = cheaper living = more services open to people because less backlog and hyper studious population.

Going from 1billion to half a billion still makes it one of the most populous countries on earth with much potential.

Almost all China collapsing videos are wrong and cope by weirdos who think it'll affect the m.

Less population = cheaper living = more services open to people because less backlog and hyper studious population.

Going from 1billion to half a billion still makes it one of the most populous countries on earth with much potential.

Almost all China collapsing videos are wrong and cope by weirdos who think it'll affect the m.
I agree, it's funny to watch the Cope though

They will just use cloning and artificial wombs to make babies

Most people are just consumers and are not needed. Especially if AI can start doing jobs, but then demand for these stuff also go down with population.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back