Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinacel beat Pakistanicel.

Tbh he had a weapon, he had backup in case things went bad and the other dude wasn't even fighting back

the fuck does race have to do with strength? shut the fuck up coping pajeet.

The main problem with Chinese and other ricecels is their mentality. They have no problem being aggressive to other ethnics, but when facing mayos they turn into submissive pussies.

So much for the gook paki alliance :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

OP, you are utterly retarded. The Pakistani man committed a crime, and the Chinese man is teaching him not to do it again. Pakistan will forever support China and vice versa. Jfl at deluded pajeet currycels who think they can break Pak-China relationship.

Lol they do. That's the ultimate pakicel cope.
We wuz whites and sheiiiiiit
none of the pakicels here including me do so stop with your cope

@RREEEEEEEEE calls indians shitskins all the time.

As if pakicels are not

As if pakicels are not
Jfl at indian faggots thinking they are the same as Pakistanis. Stop trying to equate yourself with us.
Yeah, there's a bunch of deluded pajeets here who keep crying for Pakistan. JFL.

As if pakicels are not
calling someone out for having a darker phenotype doesn't mean they claim to be white wtf is this logic

hindu dindu cope
Sayslossus

OP, you are utterly retarded. The Pakistani man committed a crime, and the Chinese man is teaching him not to do it again. Pakistan will forever support China and vice versa. Jfl at deluded pajeet currycels who think they can break Pak-China relationship.
China will put Pakis in concentration camp like they are doing it with Uigyur Muslims.

Lol at a beggar country cope that it can be friends with china. Friendship happens between equals.
Even chinese whore beat Pakistanicels.

View: https://twitter.com/patriot1971/status/1281128708988743680

Jfl, this pajeet streetshitter is getting high on his own shit fumes. Go focus on not raping and lynching everyone who doesn't agree with your hindu dindu beliefs. :feelskek:

China will put Pakis in concentration camp like they are doing it with Uigyur Muslims.

Lol at a beggar country cope that it can be friends with china. Friendship happens between equals.

Serves the Paki prick right for being a shitskin

calling someone out for having a darker phenotype doesn't mean they claim to be white wtf is this logic
Its an exaggeration of the retarded paki logic. Their obsession with fair skin is a front for deep seated national inferiority complexes and a need to feel closer to their central asian and white masters. not that pajeets are any better in that regard, but nobody copes with "muh white skin" like pakicels do. Meanwhile, ironically enough, we have actual turqiccels on this forum. Almost every pakicel I have met online copes with this. Not just here but on facebook, youtube, twitter and reddit.
Jfl at indian faggots thinking they are the same as Pakistanis. Stop trying to equate yourself with us.
Shitskin hindu cope:feelstrash:

Its an exaggeration of the retarded paki logic. Their obsession with fair skin is a front for deep seated national inferiority complexes and a need to feel closer to their central asian and white masters. not that pajeets are any better in that regard, but nobody copes with "muh white skin" like pakicels do. Meanwhile, ironically enough, we have actual turqiccels on this forum. Almost every pakicel I have met online copes with this. Not just here but on facebook, youtube, twitter and reddit.
'central asian masters', now referring to the afghan turd dogs who aren't near at the same development as pakistan. keep coping gangu

Low IQ pajeet post.

The gooks arent your friends. They will try and cleanse your race like theyre doing with the Uigyur Muslims. Forced miscarriages, concentration camps, executing protesters, etc.

'central asian masters', now referring to the afghan turd dogs who aren't near at the same development as pakistan. keep coping gangu
Lol don't even give me this crap. Every pakicel on the internet loves sucking pashtun dick.

Lol don't even give me this crap. Every pakicel on the internet loves sucking pashtun dick.
every gangetic low iq curry worships the cucked afghans and cumskins more than a single paki traitor ever will, its a known fact.

every gangetic low iq curry worships the cucked afghans and cumskins more than a single paki traitor ever will, its a known fact.
No curry gives a fuck about afgan. Except curry muslims, whose coping patterns are similar to pakicels

No curry gives a fuck about afgan. Except curry muslims, whose coping patterns are similar to pakicels
think again, streetshitter :feelsokman:

faaaakkaakk love reading curry related threads :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Every thread it's always countdown to the fight.

KEK

Curries hate each other and it's stupid. India and Pakis are equally subhuman and we should be friends.

Curries hate each other and it's stupid. India and Pakis are equally subhuman and we should be friends.
@RREEEEEEEEE @REEEEEEEE'S Brother thoughts?

I could be wrong, but it's probably the crabs in a bucket effect applied to the bottom of the ladder. They gotta vie for dominance, because the absolute bottom of the subhuman hierarchy is sui fuel just by existing.

The gooks arent your friends. They will try and cleanse your race like theyre doing with the Uigyur Muslims. Forced miscarriages, concentration camps, executing protesters, etc.
This is def true. Gooks are even more vile than shekelberg

The main problem with Chinese and other ricecels is their mentality. They have no problem being aggressive to other ethnics, but when facing mayos they turn into submissive pussies.
As a chinkcel I agree.

@RREEEEEEEEE @REEEEEEEE'S Brother thoughts?
We cannot be friends as long as they keep lynching and raping Islamic people in India. Otherwise no.

JFL at Pakistani copers who think that they are "more white" and get more respect than Indians.

Even a ricecel can beat them in their own country.

of course engineers/supervisors get to fuck over truck drivers, not as if there are labor laws in Pakistan kek

lol most of that Uyghur shit is fake news.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back