Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over China shuts down youth employment data amongst record joblessness

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/FIS5NfaK2tg

Chinese men (rice-cels) are constantly told: “you’re not entitled to sex”, while their noodlewhore countERparts hop from one Chang/white chad dick to anothER.

This is rice-cels’ way of telling society “you aren’t entitled to our labour and utility”.

Nothing in life is free, evERything is transactional.

When you go to the grocERy store, you can’t get grocERies for free, you have to pay money for it.

When you go to work, you don’t work for free, you work only in return for earning money.

Yet when it comes to sex, that logic of “everything being transactional” goes out the window.

When it comes to sex, normies think that men should be deprived of sex their entire life, while women benefit from the hard work of the male populace FOR FREE (without providing anything of value in return to men), and then they act surprised when men stop contributing to a system which gives them no reward for their hard work.

Normies have no logic in their pea-brains, they are the reason that humanity is spiralling downwards towards self-destruction, and ironically they will think themselves smartER than those “dumb incels” even when they (normies) are the cause of societal dysfunction because they support illogical ideas and policies which are to the detriment of the collective functionality of civilised societies.

I don’t support unemployed men who rot at home and contribute no value to society, being given a female partnER FOR FREE.

But at the same time, I also don’t support women who deprive men of sex, benefitting from men’s hard work FOR FREE.

I am not biased, I’m not taking sides, both men and women need to fulfill their end of the social contract in order to reap the benefits provided by the opposite sex.

In order for you to GET something, you must GIVE something. That’s the way the world works.

If men aren’t entitled to sex, then women aren’t entitled to men’s labour and utility either.

Get that through your dumb skulls. You fucking low iq normie cockroaches and rats

Last edited:
DW is state german westoid propaganda. JFL at thinking it's a legitimate news source. Especially when it comes to China

Dnr

Oh, you tall black man with your hanging member
You had possesseth such ubiquitous virtues
For my love, to get under your wrath
Want to see my oneitis on your lap

Oh, dear BBC you make me question myself often
Shall you present your member all so often
My mouth feels warm and lushy with your strikes
For on the side of my bed I see my honey
Wrapped in your arms everso after
For there to be after, shall we go after
Take her to the movies, with you on her side
Oh, how happy I feel for this gift I possesseth

Blocked.

You piece of shit postERs have fucked this forum.

ModERation hERe is a massive letdown.

This forum is a joke

Dnr

Can someone ban this idiot pls

Can someone fuck me

Entitled foids want tax dollars from beta males. Fuck them.

No Patria Potestas and Dominium laws - No Work, No Tax and No Military Service​

Blocked.

You piece of shit postERs have fucked this forum.

ModERation hERe is a massive letdown.

This forum is a joke
Mods haven't been active since the morning which is why he hasn't been banned yet , he will be soon

#nopussynolabor

I expect the west to copy this approach. Just ban data collection if it doesn't support your liberal view soon enough.

Anyway this will hurt China in the long run. A government which refuses to be transparent on economic data will never have as many investors as a government which is transparent (even if it manipulates the data a bit)

No Patria Potestas and Dominium laws - No Work, No Tax and No Military Service​

It’s funny how women feel entitled to men doing all the hard work to build, create and maintain human civilization.

Yet they have the audacity to call men “entitled”

How ironic

Sounds good on paper. But do you really want a wife that you’re half attracted to ?

Marry her at 18, work your ENTIRE life to provide to family. Can’t quit work got a family to feed.

While your ugly hag wife dreams about chad ?

If men aren’t entitled to sex, then women aren’t entitled to men’s labour and utility either.
This is part of the natural reset cycle of society. When the male population gets too high women don't care about them at all. Men's value in soyciety is directly tied into their economic output. The problem is men then become easily replaceable when you can simply find anyone to do any job in a moments notice. Men become aware of their worthlessness and are demotivated to contribute fully. This leads to bitterness and resentment in many and once it reaches a large enough number it's not surprising why war and conflict breakout. Once conflict emerges large scores of men are killed leaving a large vacuum on much needed labor.

Women still need food and shelter. They want electricity and their water running. Since they are too weak and lazy to do it themselves they must now ingratiate themselves into the good graces of the few men left needed to do this work. They have less leverage and can't simply exclude men from the dating game and thus a higher percentage of men are able to form relationships. This calms tensions and leads to a "baby boom." As families form the population of men increases as women feel the leverage move more in their favor again and they cycle continues.

This is a fairly regular cycle in society that occurs roughly every 80-100 years or so. We're due for another one soon as ww2 ended about 78 years ago. Possibly in the 2030s and 2040s well see another major global conflict.

This is part of the natural reset cycle of society. When the male population gets too high women don't care about them at all. Men's value in soyciety is directly tied into their economic output. The problem is men then become easily replaceable when you can simply find anyone to do any job in a moments notice. Men become aware of their worthlessness and are demotivated to contribute fully. This leads to bitterness and resentment in many and once it reaches a large enough number it's not surprising why war and conflict breakout. Once conflict emerges large scores of men are killed leaving a large vacuum on much needed labor.

Women still need food and shelter. They want electricity and their water running. Since they are too weak and lazy to do it themselves they must now ingratiate themselves into the good graces of the few men left needed to do this work. They have less leverage and can't simply exclude men from the dating game and thus a higher percentage of men are able to form relationships. This calms tensions and leads to a "baby boom." As families form the population of men increases as women feel the leverage move more in their favor again and they cycle continues.

This is a fairly regular cycle in society that occurs roughly every 80-100 years or so. We're due for another one soon as ww2 ended about 78 years ago. Possibly in the 2030s and 2040s well see another major global conflict.
Past cannot be compared to the modern situation remotely. There were far bigger problems related to resources which led to wars than lack of pussy. And even then, WWI and WWII weren't fought over pussies and men were still getting adequate pussies before those events. Armchair-experts always bring up cucked solutions like war instead of curbing foids' degeneracy. Yet, we have worthless and resource hogging whores outnumbering men and their lives being preferred to young men of next generations as you go up the age demography. So is it a practical solution or just disguised foid worshipping and a cucked solution?

What we need is gate-keeping of everything from foids and not lending them any agency in the matters of how society runs. The overpopulation isn't the problem, although I'd agree selective male-baby abortions could make it even better for men. It's about making foids beg for a crumb of the daily necessities the way men are made to beg for sex. Instead of societal resets we need a total mental reset of all the men in regards to how they should view foids, aka black-pilling.

china still has lower youth unemployed than most countries in europe

What we need is gate-keeping of everything from foids and not lending them any agency in the matters of how society runs. The overpopulation isn't the problem, although I'd agree selective male-baby abortions could make it even better for men. It's about making foids beg for a crumb of the daily necessities the way men are made to beg for sex. Instead of societal resets we need a total mental reset of all the men in regards to how they should view foids, aka black-pilling.

I agree this solution would fix a lot of issues but I don't think it's all that feasible. Most men are absolute cucks and would rather worship foids than do the work of setting up a more equitable dating structure. I'm not saying it can't be done as it has in the past in some instances. I just think the process of war as a resetting of societal dating norms has been more common throughout history. The mental reset is inevitable as more and more men who are excluded from relationships get blackpilled. At some point a threshold is crossed and sadly it will result in a lot of incels dying. But the ones lucky enough to make it through will have a better time for a short while.