Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China - region to permit ‘education centres’ for ‘people influenced by extremism’

Do you think it's a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
China 'legalises' internment camps for million Uighurs
Laws revised in Xinjiang region to permit ‘education centres’ for ‘people influenced by extremism’
Lily Kuo in Beijing and agencies
Thu 11 Oct 2018 00.28 BST Last modified on Thu 11 Oct 2018 05.48 BST

China’s far north-western region of Xinjiang has retroactively legitimized the use of internment camps where up to one million Muslims are being held.

Amid sustained international criticism, Chinese authorities have revised legislation to allow the regional government to officially permit the use of “education and training centers” to incarcerate “people influenced by extremism”.

Chinese authorities deny that the internment camps exist but say petty criminals are sent to vocational “training centres”. Former detainees say they were forced to denounce Islam and profess loyalty to the Communist party in what they describe as political indoctrination camps.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/11/china-legalises-internment-camps-for-million-uighurs

China is an insane prototype police state... aren't they also rolling out the social network where you get a "citizenship score" that encourages you to follow the party line? And it lowers your score if you associate with undesirables?

I get the feeling that our Western elites are watching this shit and if it works out in China, they're going to push for it here. Maybe in another ten years we'll have re-education camps for "hate speech criminals" and you won't be able to get a lease if your citizenship score is too low.

>the guardian
fake news

Chinks are subhumans but Just Lol @ you.

I bet you don't even know what a Uighur is. They are radical muslim extremists that live in a part of China and are destabilizing the region.

The based Chinese literally humiliated these terrorist fucks making them dance and say allah doesn't pay for their welfare the CHICOM government does.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/871879...ese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/

Westerns talking shit about what they don't understand.

I bet /pol/ is having a field day with this.

I would view anything the Chinese government does with extreme suspicion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back