Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China really hates when you call Taiwan a country

Taiwan is a country. In fact, Taiwan is the real China. The mainland is ruled by an illegitimate dictatorship influenced by jew ideology.
:smonk:

Taiwan is a country
Taiwan is a country
Taiwan is a country

Go home gooks
Go home gooks
Go home gooks

@mistersinister

@CCPcel thoughts?

Cope the CCP banned degeneracy meanwhile (((Taiwan))) goverment gets funding by JewSA.
You do realise Maoism is an offshoot of marxism, the ideology made by a jew, right?

That's because Taiwan is not a country. Its an integral part of China, always has been. The UN recognizes PDR as the legitimate government in China so there's no reason why Taiwan shouldn't be governed by them

We will invade Taiwan and breed all the taiwanese thots into CCP slaves :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

They know if one province can leave and be independent then they all can. Which is always the central government in China's greatest fear.

If the NWO eventually finishes off Russia and takes the 'stans', then when they come to go for China, the plan will be to get behind provincial governments in China and try to break them off.

An interesting outcome of this is some officials in China believe the central government in China shouldn't be this horrible tyrannical government as it always has been in past centuries. As that will create large openings for the NWO, as entire regions want to get out from the tyranny. As seen with Covid tyranny now, the tyranny also weakens China economically.

Taiwan is a country. :feelsjuice:

I don't care what a wasteland of (((communist))) gooks thinks of me. :feelsjuice:

Taiwan is a country. In fact, Taiwan is the real China. The mainland is ruled by an illegitimate dictatorship influenced by jew ideology.
View attachment 619558:smonk:
Based.

Taiwan is a country. :feelsjuice:

I don't care what a wasteland of (((communist))) gooks thinks of me. :feelsjuice:

Based.
They have the audacity to call it "People's Republic" too. JFL at this blatant propaganda :feelskek:. They literally say that slavery is freedom :feelskek:

They have the audacity to call it "People's Republic" too. JFL at this blatant propaganda :feelskek:. They literally say that slavery is freedom :feelskek:
I just watched a youtube video recently of a guy going through the trouble of downloading and playing Total War Arena, which was taken over by chinese developers and of course, they added a chinese faction to the game and made them extremely overpowered. :feelshaha: JFL their egos are so fragile they have to have a fictitious representation of themselves be the equivalent of gods compared to other factions in a fucking video game. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I just watched a youtube video recently of a guy going through the trouble of downloading and playing Total War Arena, which was taken over by chinese developers and of course, they added a chinese faction to the game and made them extremely overpowered. :feelshaha: JFL their egos are so fragile they have to have a fictitious representation of themselves be the equivalent of gods compared to other factions in a fucking video game. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They are compensating for the fact that their women cuck them for white men:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Taiwan is a country.
The Chinese leader looks like Winnie the Pooh.
The commies massacred lots of people at Tienanmen Square in 1989.

I love it how the Chinese spokesperson said how "China would never use coercion" and just a few sentences later is threatening with "counteraction" if anyone dares call Taiwan what it is: a country.

really don't care that much tbh but I just talk shit about Taiwan and engage in arguments saying ccp is glorious and Taiwanese are libcucks and fags without elaborating just to piss off cuckdittors and make them seethe :what::blackpill:

Taiwan is a country.
The Chinese leader looks like Winnie the Pooh.
The commies massacred lots of people at Tienanmen Square in 1989.

I love it how the Chinese spokesperson said how "China would never use coercion" and just a few sentences later is threatening with "counteraction" if anyone dares call Taiwan what it is: a country.

That's how all tyrants, and their would-be tyrant lackies (soy leftists), and kikes behave. They tell you they'll be open and upfront, and then their actions are all the complete opposite.

If I'm not mistaken, Chinese nationalists in Taiwan always thought of themselves as a legitimate government and wanted to liberate mainland from commies. They never wanted to be an independent country. Idea of 'independence' is probably pushed by globohomo lgbt tranny pro-Western serfs like disgusting ugly Taiwanese female president and other 'elites'.

China should just start to recognize the USA as a British colony. That would be funny.

China gets assmad at everything though, it’s a reflection of the dog eating Chinese whores that get used by white men but are still proud Chinese.

China = chink bitch country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back