Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China puts muslims in internment camps

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I just saw this video of China putting them in internment camps. Yes I know Vox is a shitty left wing news source but this video is very interesting.

High IQ, future is Asia.

China give me cute adorable uighur loli to convert her into non-muslim

That's how China solves the incel problem , genius.

China has more problems than just their uyghur population

Islam is literally the only thing stopping roasties from whoring around
That's true but history has shown us countless times that the presence of muslims will eventually lead to the destruction of your native culture and religions so it's understandable that they do this. If the muslim population of China was larger they would probably start murdering Buddhists, just like they did in Myanmar. Muslims are only civilised when they remain a small minority.

I will convert kaffir women in return
based
That's true but history has shown us countless times that the presence of muslims will eventually lead to the destruction of your native culture and religions so it's understandable that they do this. If the muslim population of China was larger they would probably start murdering Buddhists, just like they did in Myanmar. Muslims are only civilised when they remain a small minority.
I hope somebody massacres the Chinese

That's mostly Japanese. I know, super easy to confuse :feelshaha:
I know, I was just joking. Chinese cartoons and all.
16023.jpg

Thats rude tbh.
But these stuff are so complicated to make a comment about.

What have the muslims done wrong in China?

Meanwhile Chinese eat dogs, import innocent Christian Pakistani girls and traffic them into prostitution:

Destroys churches:

Destroys mosques:

Chines atheiststic communists are degenerate dogs, they are no better than dogs.

Asians have always bullied muslims tbh
Many historical accounts detailed the cruelties of the Mongol conquerors. Baghdad was a depopulated, ruined city for several centuries and only gradually recovered some of its former glory.
The Mongols looted and then destroyed mosques, palaces, libraries, and hospitals. Priceless books from Baghdad's thirty-six public libraries were torn apart, the looters using their leather covers as sandals.[28] Grand buildings that had been the work of generations were burned to the ground. The House of Wisdom (the Grand Library of Baghdad), containing countless precious historical documents and books on subjects ranging from medicine to astronomy, was destroyed. Survivors said that the waters of the Tigris ran black with ink from the enormous quantities of books flung into the river and red from the blood of the scientists and philosophers killed.[29]
Citizens attempted to flee, but were intercepted by Mongol soldiers who killed in abundance, sparing neither women nor children. Martin Sicker writes that close to 90,000 people may have died.[30] Other estimates go much higher. Wassaf claims the loss of life was several hundred thousand. Ian Frazier of The New Yorker says estimates of the death toll have ranged from 200,000 to a million.[31]
The caliph Al-Musta'sim was captured and forced to watch as his citizens were murdered and his treasury plundered. According to most accounts, the caliph was killed by trampling. The Mongols rolled the caliph up in a rug, and rode their horses over him, as they believed that the earth would be offended if it were touched by royal blood.All but one of Al-Musta'sim's sons were killed, and the sole surviving son was sent to Mongolia, where Mongolian historians report he married and fathered children, but played no role in Islam thereafter (see The end of the Abbasid dynasty).
Hulagu had to move his camp upwind of the city, due to the stench of decay from the ruined city.
The historian David Morgan has quoted Wassaf describing the destruction: "They swept through the city like hungry falcons attacking a flight of doves, or like raging wolves attacking sheep, with loose reins and shameless faces, murdering and spreading terror...beds and cushions made of gold and encrusted with jewels were cut to pieces with knives and torn to shreds. Those hiding behind the veils of the great Harem were dragged...through the streets and alleys, each of them becoming a plaything...as the population died at the hands of the invaders."[32]

That's true but history has shown us countless times that the presence of muslims will eventually lead to the destruction of your native culture
If the whites you worship had their way with your culture women in north africa would be getting dicked down by chad and tyrone as everyday business, look at latinos and see what happens when a shitskin embraces white ways

If the whites you worship had their way with your culture women in north africa would be getting dicked down by chad and tyrone as everyday business, look at latinos and see what happens when a shitskin embraces white ways
I don't worship whites, they are degenerates. And North Africa is already going to shit as we speak, religion is not the solution because people will just call themselves "muslim" without actually following any of the doctrine's rules. What is needed to prevent women from behaving like whores is a strict government that does not allow foids any civil rights.

Asians have always bullied muslims tbh

Mongols are cool asians though, chinks have been literal soyboys for thousands of years. What little they invented was only put to real use by the people around them, they didn't have metallurgy until 1700 bc, creativity on the level of the average person is a da vinci-esque feat, no culture apart from foot binding and mass executing people over haircuts, dirty and smell like chink sweat, greasy food made from gutter oil, ugly dish faces, materialistic, no inner monologues, hideous robot-sounding language. For thousands of years, Chinks existed to be rice calculator cum repositories for the alpha Turkic, Mongolic and Tungusic tribes.
Sui - Tuoba
Tang - Tuoba
Song - Shatuo Turk
Liao - Khitan
Jin - Jurchen
Xixia - Tangut
Yuan - Mongol
Ming - Hui
Qing - Manchu
The PRC is the first legit purely Han Chinese state created with the aid of western philosophy and Jewish communists, and it's a tryhard shithole with a fake stock market (fake everything actually, melamine in the baby formula to give the appearance of protein) full of 1 billion subhumans that blowtorch dogs before eating them and run over toddlers in little gook cars.

I unironically wish death upon every single member of the Han Chinese "race" (in reality there are no pure Chinese left). The world would be 100% better off without these dumb riceniggers. Every time how much I hate them starts to slip I meet one of them and I recognise why these coin slot-eyed insects should be gassed all over again.

Is this American propaganda to invade China? Great! Send all the 6ft+ tall Chads and Tyrone's to fight that war!

China is high IQ. they are implementing some gene editing shit