Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China killing pets in Shanghai to prevent Corona spread

chinese are the only animals that should be executed

They’ll probably eat them

Why are chinks so based.
I love nothing more than seeing normie scum scream as their pets are taken away from them to be killed.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Why are chinks so based.
I love nothing more than seeing normie scum scream as their pets are taken away from them to be killed.
Dude that’s fucking sick these innocent animals didn’t do anything,gtfo with your sick mindset

Fucking sick fucks killing poor pets

Why are chinks so based.
Normies are very evil and pragmatist, these are poor incels who losing their pets ,normies wouldn’t care about their pets,I know, they even let their cat go and the cat never comes back,normies are evil

jfl @ China supporters here. Chinese are even more retarded and fucking insane than the most disgusting LGBTQA+ globohomo Western politician.
Seems like. I thought they learned something. Maybe some local bureaucrat crony running amok, bit I still don't get why xi wouldn't step in....

It's Mao all over again, I guess. Noooo we don't want to use the better western vaccine cuz muh nationalism. Unorganized lckdowns without food distribution by the military.

So bad.

Last edited:
China really is soulless.

Killing animals to stop something that came from a lab leak JFL :feelshaha:

The Chinese are hivemind bug-people and don't have empathy.

Why are chinks so based.
true tbh, main issue is that they also trapped many NEETs at home too.

Seems like. I thought they learned something. Maybe some local bureaucrat crony running amok, bit I still don't get why xi wouldn't step in....

It's Mao all over again, I guess. Noooo we don't want to use the better western vaccine cuz muh nationalism. Unorganized lckdowns without food distribution by the military.

So bad.
Yeah their pride, lack of good logistics, and unwillingness to accept being wrong is leading them to act retarded at this point

jfl @ China supporters here. Chinese are even more retarded and fucking insane than the most disgusting LGBTQA+ globohomo Western politician
Agreed,fuck Chinese people and their moronic government

what the fuck this is fucking disgusting

Imo this lockdown in Guangzhou and now Shanghai it is a battle for power among China's tech lords and financial lords vs. the Beijing government who is asserting its domination over them.

But this is nearing almost a revolutionary point for China. Its two futures. One is China as this vast economic power with endless wealth like Hong Kong on a gigantic scale, versus a future that is like China's past of tyranny, ignorance, no progress, jealous rulers.

Something the Beijing government saw is that if these provinces got more powerful, Beijing might not be able to keep control, or they would get control of the Beijing government.

One idea out there is there is this vast underground movement within China of the Kuomintang. The nationalist government in China before the Communist revolution.

China needs to be eradicated from the world. Everyone last one of those chinks needs to be exterminated

Why are chinks so based.
That’s fucked up. The only based things would be killing all the gooks to prevent the spread of covid-19

I saw this. And I also read about a dog bludgeoned to death because its owner tested positive. And there's a video showing a toddler wrapped in PPE and fucking marched along with government thughs standing far back yet surrounding him as if he was infected with a zombie bite. It's all fucking sickening
The Chinese won't admit that they're zero covid approach is fucking useless, and they're desperately showing the world that they're the frontline line to this "dangerous" virus, when in fact the rest of the world has learned that this is a rebranded flu. Everyone else has learned to live with it, because its fucking here to stay, yet the Chinese don't want to lose face.

Last edited:
Why are chinks so based.

Same, even more if Redfag and 4 chang cry about it. Pets are just a waste of material resources and cats are particularly destructive to wildlife.

That’s fucked up. The only based things would be killing all the gooks to prevent the spread of covid-19
I do support killing of a certain moderator with east Asian ancestry. :feelsokman:

Cope. Kike-19 was started by kikes.

power struggle within the central gov is known, but the idea of underground KMT movement is grade A tinfoil
Imo this lockdown in Guangzhou and now Shanghai it is a battle for power among China's tech lords and financial lords vs. the Beijing government who is asserting its domination over them.

But this is nearing almost a revolutionary point for China. Its two futures. One is China as this vast economic power with endless wealth like Hong Kong on a gigantic scale, versus a future that is like China's past of tyranny, ignorance, no progress, jealous rulers.

Something the Beijing government saw is that if these provinces got more powerful, Beijing might not be able to keep control, or they would get control of the Beijing government.

One idea out there is there is this vast underground movement within China of the Kuomintang. The nationalist government in China before the Communist revolution.

Wtf China?!?!?!

They need to share that tasty dog meat with me! Selfish chinks :feelsUgh:

This is inhumane, what did the pets even do?

Why are chinks so based.
Don't associate inceldom with animal abuse. The anti-feminist movement actually has a lot of animal lovers like Michael Savage. A former friend of Allen Ginsberg, he became a far right conservationist and animal rights activist. Based!