Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel China Cels banned omg wtf, RiceCels on suiWatch

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I bet it's just another bullshit clickbait article that doesn't cite the Chinese sources correctly

source=dailystar?:feelswhat:

They want productive, hard-working people, especially in a country like that.

based if true

They can still torrent it. I really doubt it, gaming especially on mobile is huge market in Asia.

They can still torrent it. I really doubt it, gaming especially on mobile is huge market in Asia.
But risk getting them and their families to lose their jobs ect

Thanks for posting this. The video game ban is very relevant to .is because the majority of the user base is at around 14

Chinese people are pussy cucks JFL. If they weren't, they would overthrow their authoritarian government.

the amount of chinese ching chongs who play old versions of world of warcraft pservers, torrenting clients and playing 24/7, nothings gonna stop em

Why do game devs give a shit about China? Yeah there's a lot of people but how much do they even spend on games?

Why do game devs give a shit about China? Yeah there's a lot of people but how much do they even spend on games?
You could google it.

As of 2020, it is estimated that China ranks first among the biggest gaming markets worldwide, with a revenue of 40.85 billion U.S. dollars. The video gaming market in the United States ranked second, generating an approximate 36.92 billion U.S. dollars in annual revenues.

based and chinapilled

They are just reducing the amount of hours youths can play video games.
Their are ways around, if you have an older sibling etc... It may also create a black market for video game accounts.
Ricecels are too smart to let this shit keep them down, after all, they need someway to cope when 60% of their women marry nonricemen.

You could google it.

As of 2020, it is estimated that China ranks first among the biggest gaming markets worldwide, with a revenue of 40.85 billion U.S. dollars. The video gaming market in the United States ranked second, generating an approximate 36.92 billion U.S. dollars in annual revenues.
Holy shit! My games make more from Finland (4M people) than from China.
I should really be googling this kind of thing given that I'm in this line of work.