Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chin makes all the difference

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Just saw this and nearly cried tbh. Why do I have to have such a putrid recessive chin? FUUUUUUCK. :feelsrope:
DEA801A1 F7E1 45B8 A59E 2C6F1330B8F7

We are fucked for a few cm of chin, and height, and the NW Reaper...ok we are fucked by a lot. But this is the second worst behind the height.

It's not that a good chin will make you Chad, it's that all Chads have a good chin.

can't comment on my chin

not just the chin. try covering up the chin of chad's face with your finger. he still looks much better than the other 2 pics.

We are fucked for a few cm of chin, and height, and the NW Reaper...ok we are fucked by a lot. But this is the second worst behind the height.
I’m biased but chin is the biggest factor. It can be the difference between inceldom and Chad slayer.

Chin is cope. Its important for side profile but front is all that matters. There are enough slayers with bad chin

Jaw, eyes and height are what it’s all about. I have a repulsive little recessed chin.

Cristiano ronaldo
Jeremy Meeks

Weak chin and bad profile but good front due to wide and good jaw
Ronaldo doesn’t have a really strong chin but it mogs mine to oblivion.
3E544AF6 6BDA 4406 8DD0 3ABC580E12D5

His chin is a 4/10.
And its all about angle. Cr7 has heavly recessed chin but the pic you showed is frauded, you will find more pics in google images where his chin looks recessed than vice virsa

https://redpilltalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90284
That’s interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Wish I could say LifeFuel but Ronaldo literally has perfect features everywhere else. He’s a gigachad so doesn’t apply to 95% of people.

Wish I could say LifeFuel but Ronaldo literally has perfect features everywhere else. He’s a gigachad so doesn’t apply to 95% of people.

Yea man. I actually have a VERY strong chin(no brag) but my face is extremely narrow and my midface is david schwimmer tier.

A chin is not very important imo :/

Jaw>chin all day

Chin is cope. Its important for side profile but front is all that matters. There are enough slayers with bad chin
Retard, low iq cunt. YOU CAN'T JUST FAKE YOUR LIFE PEOPLE WILL SEE YOUR CHIN. WTF.

Ignore him, he's a fucking retard. Chin is important.

Retard, low iq cunt. YOU CAN'T JUST FAKE YOUR LIFE PEOPLE WILL SEE YOUR CHIN. WTF.

Ignore him, he's a fucking retard. Chin is important.

As someone with a good chin i can tell you that it only matters for the side profile but not for the front.
If u want to have a good side profile, hell yea. You need a good chin then.
But front is all what matters(see jeremy meeks, cristiano ronaldo)

Its all about jaw.

As someone with a good chin i can tell you that it only matters for the side profile but not for the front.
If u want to have a good side profile, hell yea. You need a good chin then.
But front is all what matters(see jeremy meeks, cristiano ronaldo)

Its all about jaw.
If you have an extremely recessed chin like mine people will be disgusted as soon as they see it. They will hate you and want you dead.

If you have an extremely recessed chin like mine people will be disgusted as soon as they see it. They will hate you and want you dead.
True. People at school often laughed at my chin and I would try to hide it as best as I could.

Fun times..:feelsrope:

My chin is at least 1 cm behind my bottom lip, but will get it sorted out with surgery. It is pretty big in size despite being recessed though.

Side profile is cope though, too much chin can look bad, just getting it decent and having a strong jawline will make it look better

True. People at school often laughed at my chin and I would try to hide it as best as I could.

How did you try to hide it? Did you stick your jaw out too? :feelscry::feelsrope:

I never let a camera see me from the side, always jutted my jaw out and tried to hide it with my hands sometimes :kys::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My chin is at least 1 cm behind my bottom lip, but will get it sorted out with surgery. It is pretty big in size despite being recessed though.
Mine is 1.9 cm behind my lip, I have oversized lips which doesn't help and a recessed chin

How did you try to hide it? Did you stick your jaw out too? :feelscry::feelsrope:

I never let a camera see me from the side, always jutted my jaw out and tried to hide it with my hands sometimes :kys::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Mine is 1.9 cm behind my lip, I have oversized lips which doesn't help and a recessed chin
I wore a bandana face mask. Still do sometimes when I go out in public.

It can look stupid but way better than my weak chin being revealed.

Similar to this.
BAA9C6A8 AA75 480C 8195 A7AA83A6AAE3

I wore a bandana face mask. Still do sometimes when I go out in public.

It can look stupid but way better than my weak chin being revealed.
You will probably get capped by a nig for wearing the wrong color bandana jfl

You both can go for surgery then. Its something that is safe and less risk. I have a deformed bulbous nose that is longer than anything. A surgery in my case wojld be much more dangerous than a simple chin surgery.

But as i said it wont make a big difference in front view(if your problem is only the recessed chin)

You both can go for surgery then. Its something that is safe and less risk. I have a deformed bulbous nose that is longer than anything. A surgery in my case wojld be much more dangerous than a simple chin surgery.

But as i said it wont make a big difference in front view(if your problem is only the recessed chin)
Getting surgery late next year I hope

chin wont matter if you are a 5'3 turbomanlet

I will do it one day. For sure.

Hopefully within the next 3-4 years.
Goodluck bro, I just hope it's enough for me to ascend. My chin is probably my biggest downfall